Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jumping to 70mil hit me...

im about 30 minutes i will be selling my cars and should put me about 70mil or so. i dont care about my nw , so im giving everyone the chance to hit me since i wont be here tomorrow. its been fun this month, but next month i will be playing the whole month and it will be alot better. Wink

-teet

nice, well you wont stay there thats for sure
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

I was at 80 mil tonight...I stayed 54 mil prowling and nobody hit me...damn game <_<
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

gotta love at home hits...
/24 11:43pm teet_ HI $10,452,854 [View]
6/24 11:43pm teet_ HI $14,867,713 [View]
[Image: 30.png]

i like them mike
o_O

6/24 11:44pm teet_ HI $11,717,584 [View]
*insert signature here*

its easiest to hit at home :\

I agree...people always race other offline then hit them...I just hit them...I hate racing status &gt;_&lt;
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

[censored] it, I hit anything....i dotn care....but Jason, you had some issues with at home earlier
[Image: 30.png]

yeah,... its kinda the same all status' for me
:crazy:
*insert signature here*

Yeah...I was getting caught with your #'s :p lol I finally broke the curse with a whopper then I was ok the rest of the night Sad lol

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  u know who's jumping for joy..? PANDAhumpnMONKEY 31 5,702 11-06-2005, 03:19 AM
Last Post: bLliNk

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon