Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Dolphins #1

casper_305 Wrote:MIAMI Dolphins #1 U know this.... watch and learn.... Dolphins vs Steelers (superbowl)

Dont lock it...i am going to bump this thread every couple of days so people can see maybe the dumbest comment i have ever read. lmao

ok so i fu*ked up LoL... w.e let it go already... we play the steelers the last game of the season,,, Green Bays New Quarter Backs Looking Preety Good... Gotta admit they might go this year if they get there shit right ... AND IGOR WE ARE GOING TO OWN U GUYS THE FIRST GAME WE PLAY THE FALCONS.....HAAAA
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Etter24 Wrote:Dont lock it...i am going to bump this thread every couple of days so people can see maybe the dumbest comment i have ever read. lmao

u really have no lief tyler,, get over it dude
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:u really have no lief tyler,, get over it dude

yes because i want to remind people of how stupid you are that is correct i have no life lol just fyi green bays QB isnt' new his name is Aaron Rodgers out of University of California...drafted in 2005 in the first round, started last season for Green Bay and threw for 4000+ yards...hey try and get off of madden, and actually watch a game then you might know what you are talking about...just a tip...oh and BUMP!!! lmao

come on now casp... lets juss hope that teh dolphins dont have another season like they did 2 years ago... what was it like 1-15... ill juss keep it at that and oh yea FALCONS R GONNA KICK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTongue

Victorious Wrote:I almost decided to lock this thread out of pure stupidity.

Well theres a mistake in judgment my friend, this thread is as stupid as a raiders fan. Oh I love that super bowl prediction though... Experts all over the place.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

casper_305 Wrote:ok so i fu*ked up LoL... w.e let it go already... we play the steelers the last game of the season,,, Green Bays New Quarter Backs Looking Preety Good... Gotta admit they might go this year if they get there shit right ... AND IGOR WE ARE GOING TO OWN U GUYS THE FIRST GAME WE PLAY THE FALCONS.....HAAAA

No..

I don't have to admit that. Just so you know, you're bragging about the falcons being bad? care to compare just about any facet of their team?

Matt Ryan > Chad Pennington (10 fold)

Mike Turner > Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams (Quite possibly the understatement of hte year)

Roddy White > The Dolphin's receiving corp..possibly combined.

Anthony Gonzalez > Fasano?

The new Falcons D > The Miami D.

Seriously, if youre going to talk trash. Do it respectfully. I agree with Tyler. Should I sticky it Tyler??? That'd probably get the point across.

This was possibly the worst display of Football bragging I've ever seen.

Edit: Stickied to remind kids why not to do drugs. Not only will you spell like Casper, but you'll root for a team who's QB looks like a cocaine addict.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

i would say defiantly sticky that shit now that he has tried to edit it, but no worries it has been quoted by me enough times people will see the real post lol

Roger.

Done.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

see i like the patriots...but i dont think they doing shit....not sure how bad brady got hurt last game......

hate on this if you wish but i think eagle will do something......

come on you got mcnabb with vick as back-up.....where could you go wrong?

also mcnabb did say to watch out that we could see them on the field at the same time.....

now thats going to be sick to watch......

as superbowl prediction.....

no idea to early to tell.....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?