Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y Y Y Y Y Y

I've been in two fights my whole life, once in 2nd grade, and once when i was 19. I don't fight. I never have, I don't like it. It's not me.

You call me e-thug, blah blah blah, tell me something I haven't heard before. In real life, I don't need to fight. People actually like me for me, and I know after reading this, your going to go off, 'oh panda has no friends, he's a loser, blah blah' and i really don't give a shit. You don't know me, I don't know you. Get off my jock.

Yes, I am bringing up your past spending, and all you can do is deny it and call me a bitch. Your too cool for me dude.

Too cool..

And on the note that I got money, cars, credits, whatever from everyone on MC, that's the way the game was. And anything I got from others was a returned favor. Maybe not the credits, but the credits were because I did something for them, and that was their way of saying thank you, or paying me to do something. I gave away alot of cars, alot of money, and alot of icons for people, as I said in my last post, if you help others, and keep helping others, they help you back. That's just how it is buddy.
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

No im not gonna say you have no friends cause I have no idea. Honestly I think your a punk for running your mouth online and knowing you cannot back it up in real life but whatever makes you feel big. I have gained shit from others also but I have also put my share back into my own winnings. Ive never spent over 600 in 1 round except one time and it was barely over to beat Hobbes and beating him was not about the icon as much as EARNING my lightning bolt I play to win no matter the costs back then.

PandaIsTrash Wrote:No im not gonna say you have no friends cause I have no idea. Honestly I think your a punk for running your mouth online and knowing you cannot back it up in real life but whatever makes you feel big. I have gained shit from others also but I have also put my share back into my own winnings. Ive never spent over 600 in 1 round except one time and it was barely over to beat Hobbes and beating him was not about the icon as much as EARNING my lightning bolt I play to win no matter the costs back then.

I got mine without spending a penny Wink

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I got mine without spending a penny Wink

In a different age and a different time in which spending was not everything. The time i won both of mine i always had to go up against someone richer then I was at the time. All im saying is dont talk shit if you cannot back it up in real life because i guarentee you that alot of people you talk shit to online if u see them irl they wont remember it as just internet playfun.

Av3rsion Wrote:In a different age and a different time in which spending was not everything. The time i won both of mine i always had to go up against someone richer then I was at the time. All im saying is dont talk shit if you cannot back it up in real life because i guarentee you that alot of people you talk shit to online if u see them irl they wont remember it as just internet playfun.

Thing is, in real life I don't need to talk shit because I'm a very easy person to get along with.

On here, I don't give a shit what you think about me. Especially you. Most of the people here like me, so I don't need to worry about one scrub talking shit. Smile

get off my jock

PandaIsTrash Wrote:No im not gonna say you have no friends cause I have no idea. Honestly I think your a punk for running your mouth online and knowing you cannot back it up in real life but whatever makes you feel big. I have gained shit from others also but I have also put my share back into my own winnings. Ive never spent over 600 in 1 round except one time and it was barely over to beat Hobbes and beating him was not about the icon as much as EARNING my lightning bolt I play to win no matter the costs back then.
^
|
|
|
|
|
Whos this girl???
Probally casper and all his multis.
Wow i spent over 600 just to beat someone, woop woop for you.
Try spend now, and id own your arseWink

I spent a bit, but truly its the people you run with tht help you get those icons. i couldnt have gotten that many icons. running by myself.

Aversion, your just a fucking cheating mutt.... go hide, your a joke
No1 likes you. yd you return?

lulz... brett, what are you trying to do. this is a pointless argument you're trying to lead.

it's true, i know for a fact that you spend a lot.
doesn't mean i hate you or i'm trying to say something against you, i just know that you used to spend a lot.

why are you getting all pissy because someone else said it?

why does everyone hate each other just over shameless internet shit talking.

Hm. Owned?

I didn't start this mess, I simply brought up kiro's spending habit because he called out graeme on his.

:tocas:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote::tocas:

post whore much ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon