Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y Y Y Y Y Y

Av3rsion Wrote:And after your MC spending every 14 days you are left with 1 cent a year from your paycheck. Thanks and come again

Is brett really coming in here and talking shit about someone else spending alot on MC?

I'll get romeo in here, and we'll discuss your spending habit also. Hm.. I still say it was 1400$..

Atleast graeme gets icons when he spends 1400$ Wink Unlike a certain someone, ugh ugh YOU

faggot -.-

/edit

notorious, take niggers out of your signature ._.' no racism pl0-x find a diff word :d
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Is brett really coming in here and talking shit about someone else spending alot on MC?

I'll get romeo in here, and we'll discuss your spending habit also. Hm.. I still say it was 1400$..

Atleast graeme gets icons when he spends 1400$ Wink Unlike a certain someone, ugh ugh YOU

faggot -.-

without an ounce of doubt it was over 1k that round alone.

ive played the game longer and im better, it doesnt take a scientist to estimate another players spending.

conversing with ray at that time also removed any doubt.

either way at the end of such spending you would expect some results.

rom3o™ Wrote:without an ounce of doubt it was over 1k that round alone.

ive played the game longer and im better, it doesnt take a scientist to estimate another players spending.

conversing with ray at that time also removed any doubt.

either way at the end of such spending you would expect some results.

if i remember properly, there were no results, were there?

mkay. hai romeo Smile

P.S. - Thank you, come again.

That is hilarious lmfao. You kids are talking about old news in which you have no proof of anything lol. I spent 400 that round 100 of it being on other people FRIENDS of mine. Rome had to burn me to even win the round and ray knew he did it funny thing is Rome was all over rays cock the whole time he has played. Rome never won anything without burning not even to this day. Panda never won anything without everyone else helping him. When the game turned into a non burning earn your shit game. Panda and rome dipset. They hid like girls because they knew they could not win. Panda is a skinny little bitch nerd who could not beat a punching bag. Rome is a wannabe drug dealer in which is a little white nerdy kid who in real life couldnt pass 2nd grade if he wanted to. He hides behind him being a drug dealer and tells you lies about what he does lol. In real life both of those kids are nerds and would get their ass stomped by a 5 year old. In this game they both suck aswell. Especially on the fact that all of their icons and success were based off of burning people and not earning their own. Panda and rome talk about how I spent all this money because I worked my nw so high thats kinda what happens when ur the highest lvl out of anyone by 5-6 levels. I really do hope 1 day that they come to St. Louis for some sort of MC thing and I hope you and rome show up so everybody can see how nerdy you kids are. Guarentee you wont show up and I guarentee you kids wont talk any shit to anybodies face in real life not even a 5 year old. You kids think you hurt me by burning me to win ur 1st lightning icon rome and panda? Lmfao no all you did was hurt the little money i spent that i had at the time in which I had tons more then. Funny thing is it took you and rome both over 4 years to get what you got. It took me what 3 months to almost finish 1st to get brought down by Hi'ers. Then it took me another 3 months to win my first lightning bolt. I am better then both of you combined in this game. Im better then both of you combined in every game that means something. Im also better then you because I stay true and you guys tells fibs to try to get some sort of comedic respect on an online game. Fact is in real life you kids are nothing.

PandaIsTrash Wrote:That is hilarious lmfao. You kids are talking about old news in which you have no proof of anything lol. I spent 400 that round 100 of it being on other people FRIENDS of mine. Rome had to burn me to even win the round and ray knew he did it funny thing is Rome was all over rays cock the whole time he has played. Rome never won anything without burning not even to this day. Panda never won anything without everyone else helping him. When the game turned into a non burning earn your shit game. Panda and rome dipset. They hid like girls because they knew they could not win. Panda is a skinny little bitch nerd who could not beat a punching bag. Rome is a wannabe drug dealer in which is a little white nerdy kid who in real life couldnt pass 2nd grade if he wanted to. He hides behind him being a drug dealer and tells you lies about what he does lol. In real life both of those kids are nerds and would get their ass stomped by a 5 year old. In this game they both suck aswell. Especially on the fact that all of their icons and success were based off of burning people and not earning their own. Panda and rome talk about how I spent all this money because I worked my nw so high thats kinda what happens when ur the highest lvl out of anyone by 5-6 levels. I really do hope 1 day that they come to St. Louis for some sort of MC thing and I hope you and rome show up so everybody can see how nerdy you kids are. Guarentee you wont show up and I guarentee you kids wont talk any shit to anybodies face in real life not even a 5 year old. You kids think you hurt me by burning me to win ur 1st lightning icon rome and panda? Lmfao no all you did was hurt the little money i spent that i had at the time in which I had tons more then. Funny thing is it took you and rome both over 4 years to get what you got. It took me what 3 months to almost finish 1st to get brought down by Hi'ers. Then it took me another 3 months to win my first lightning bolt. I am better then both of you combined in this game. Im better then both of you combined in every game that means something. Im also better then you because I stay true and you guys tells fibs to try to get some sort of comedic respect on an online game. Fact is in real life you kids are nothing.

Oh yeah thats all i gotta say dont waste your breathe responding because you kids have NOTHING on me except your lies. Everyone knows how corrupt this game was back when you guys played and the fact that Ray did nothing about it makes you guys get away with it. You guys will never earn anything legitly in any game or in life. Anyways im done with these forums because you kids are a complete waste of time and everything i just said up top is true. Smile Peace

LMFAO! Panda you cannot talk anymore your talking has been restricted. It was just informed to me that you spent loads on your moms credit card and she reported it stolen and that it was theft. Then your mom had to pay off Ray to not sue you or put you in jail. LMFAO! Get owned dont even reply back cause that is way funnier then anything u can come up with on me lmfao

Sounds to me like someone's a bit insecure about himself.

I simple talked shit about you in the game, and now you bring up all of this shit?

Okay, i'm ugly. I'll give you that one, everyone knows this. Kiro, you say i'm the weak one, but really.. Your a nub man..

I'm actually shocked, you finally grew nuts and stuck up for yourself :o

It's quite funny. Yes, I burned some people, and yes, I've used my fair share of macros and bots, but you weren't around when I was no-lifing MC and playing 15 hours a day to do nothing but get CMs to help my friends get their top crew icons. You say if it weren't for all of my "friends" that I wouldn't have gotten half my icons or whatever.. blah blah blah.. Brett, maybe one part of the game you've missed out on, because everyone thinks your a complete fucking Dousche, well.. It goes something like this..

After helping so many people get their wins, and get their IDE's, and get their top crew leaders, they tend to like you more, and want you to get all of the things that you helped them with. One of my favorite sayings was that "panda's sucking dick" or whatever to get his icons, but really it was that I helped them, they helped me. Back in the day, nicke_kredit, zender, mSzura, monteman, cubrunner, dyna, all of the old school vets, i have helped them get their icons before I even knew what cheating was, and they helped me, nuff said.

And LOL @ my mom's credit card..

Ask anyone you fool, I never spent a dime on MC up until about two months ago or so.. And when I did start spending, it was my own personal debit card. Not my mothers card Wink

Trying to flip the shit that happened to you onto me? Try something else bro, it didn't work Smile

"trying to assassinate my character, nigga, I ain't actin Wink"

it was funny being in a convo with these 2 on MSN,was pmsl for a while.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

man i gotta disagree with that.

Romeo didnt win all his icons by burnings, same as panda. They won icons with me legitly and fairly. Especially with plenty others.

Panda achieved most of that without spending, until recently that is.

You guys just need to stop acting up. Its just a game kiddies
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Sounds to me like someone's a bit insecure about himself.

I simple talked shit about you in the game, and now you bring up all of this shit?

Okay, i'm ugly. I'll give you that one, everyone knows this. Kiro, you say i'm the weak one, but really.. Your a nub man..

I'm actually shocked, you finally grew nuts and stuck up for yourself :o

It's quite funny. Yes, I burned some people, and yes, I've used my fair share of macros and bots, but you weren't around when I was no-lifing MC and playing 15 hours a day to do nothing but get CMs to help my friends get their top crew icons. You say if it weren't for all of my "friends" that I wouldn't have gotten half my icons or whatever.. blah blah blah.. Brett, maybe one part of the game you've missed out on, because everyone thinks your a complete fucking Dousche, well.. It goes something like this..

After helping so many people get their wins, and get their IDE's, and get their top crew leaders, they tend to like you more, and want you to get all of the things that you helped them with. One of my favorite sayings was that "panda's sucking dick" or whatever to get his icons, but really it was that I helped them, they helped me. Back in the day, nicke_kredit, zender, mSzura, monteman, cubrunner, dyna, all of the old school vets, i have helped them get their icons before I even knew what cheating was, and they helped me, nuff said.

And LOL @ my mom's credit card..

Ask anyone you fool, I never spent a dime on MC up until about two months ago or so.. And when I did start spending, it was my own personal debit card. Not my mothers card Wink

Trying to flip the shit that happened to you onto me? Try something else bro, it didn't work Smile

"trying to assassinate my character, nigga, I ain't actin Wink"

Lmfao I heard it from somebody in which i posted on here maybe its true maybe its not who knows if it is true then that is hella funny if its not then its still hella funny. Your a bum I have always stuck up for myself and made you look bad and everytime u bring up the same thing in which 1. you have no proof of 2. im sure ray would tell u anything to get u to shut up and 3. You cant tell by in game on how much someone spends. The whole thing is you admitted ur ugly ur a nerd a geek you have no life and in real life your punk so it raises the question are you an internet thug? I think you are you run your mouth as if you can back it up in real life and i guarentee you cant. Rome maybe i never seen him for real but you I know cannot fight to save your life. You my friend are a bitch ass kid who triesto make others feel bad but the funny thing is it does not work on me. I have talked shit to people since i was a little boy and nothing will change. You have not spent a dime on this game? Im sure you dont need to when u cheat to win huh? You beg others for shit that is what u do always having others give you cars, money, credits, anything to get your way. Funny thing is this is a game i have not spent on this game since credit blitz and before that i had not for along time and i dont plan on spending at all ever again on this game. The real story here is how much of a bitch you are in real life you have balls on a forum when you can hide behind your screen bet you got no balls in real life.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon