Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y Y Y Y Y Y

lol brett, you know i have no problem with you, but this is getting outta hand. why is your first instinct to get so damn defensive if something says anything about you? how insecure are you? you're trying to compare a PROFESSIONAL VIDEO GAME PLAYER to these people... and then you say they have no lives... you're a, "pro gamer" dude... honestly, you're running around in circles tripping over yourself. you're making fun of people for getting 10k races in 14 days, yet you're sticking up for someone who puts, 200k hours in halo fucking 3 dude... seriously, just stop trying to hate on people.

not to mention the fact that you're hatin' on danny for, "e-thuggin" when all you're doing is saying you can kick someone's ass... which is, in fact, the very definition of, "e-thuggin"...

:jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry::jerry:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

v2pointOH Wrote:lol brett, you know i have no problem with you, but this is getting outta hand. why is your first instinct to get so damn defensive if something says anything about you? how insecure are you? you're trying to compare a PROFESSIONAL VIDEO GAME PLAYER to these people... and then you say they have no lives... you're a, "pro gamer" dude... honestly, you're running around in circles tripping over yourself. you're making fun of people for getting 10k races in 14 days, yet you're sticking up for someone who puts, 200k hours in halo fucking 3 dude... seriously, just stop trying to hate on people.

not to mention the fact that you're hatin' on danny for, "e-thuggin" when all you're doing is saying you can kick someone's ass... which is, in fact, the very definition of, "e-thuggin"...

damn .... brett he burn you good bro
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Notice how this bitch says the same thing over and over again?

"I will kick your ass in real life"

"Nerd"

"You pussy"

"I will kick your ass in real life"

"Nerd"

"You pussy"

zzz rofl

kid wants to talk shit about me, but can only say the same three things over and over =/
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

bret....kiro???.....lol.....just wanted make sure thats the same person im thinking of.....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

:postwhore: much with ur 1 word posts
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon