Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all you multi users

u r one to talk shit after admitting to running a couple pf your crews accounts

i was just making my point as dont point fingers if u can handeling them getting pointed back
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

dont bring cheating into picture if you cant handle beeing beatin at your own game.

even when members of your crew used the beta period to find perfect parts lists etc etc. Thats all fine i guess. some of us just preffer to play things on a level playing field.

Missery loves company fool. you bring cheating into the game your going to find yourself surrounded by it.

Like i said your game is hella weak. quit your whinning 24/7

Bitching again when im not around because you couldnt use other peoples accounts to cheat away today and give yourself BR and cm's.

So congrates Jess id say ud be one of the only people in your crew who didnt go out of there way to cheat in the first true game of REV3 for a measily top crew icon.

Oh shit unless you count accepting races from people in your crew opertaing accounts outside of it.

Funny no1 says shit about my commitment to the game, until i start pushing you lot down the ranks.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

i love when people who are cheating there ass off get in here and talk about others cheating...... thats funny

everyone had the opportunity to play the beta and didnt so stfu .
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

true that.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

this thread is so retarded..

oh you cheat!

no u!

oh me? no you!

-.-"
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

monkey fucker
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

cheater!

and for the record, i'm a panda humping monkey

meaning
i'm the monkey
who humps pandas

tyvm.

beastiality ftw
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Aiight i have stayed outta this shit till now, till i get called into this bullshit. i have not accepted races from anyone on multi accounts to my knowledge and for the comment made about sending races to the whole crew and not getting a response i decline them and if i dont i do let them time out. I personally dont give 2 shits whats being said about me until it comes to the cheating shit because thats simply something i myself am not doing my lvl can vouch for that.As for everyone else involed with this cheating shit its their problems not mine.I have gone 4 yrs with out a single ban and i intend on keeping it that way.And those my friends are alll FACTS.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

dnb_Fueld Wrote:He hate me are you really that simple?

American??

Do you really care that much? Do you really care who cheats/wins/loses in an online video game....one that is text based none the less?

New Zealand??
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  multi THE__BOSS 1 29,494 03-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Last Post: ymcmb2

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon