Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev. 3

Black__Metal Wrote:why extend it ??

IDE is prty much decided ..same with top crew ... and boost ... just shut it down for longer then normal and let people have a small break or play other CI games lol

also seems like people not on twitter are no longer keept up to speed on whats happning ..which seems a tad unfair?

Disagree with johnny cause I don't like johnny. Haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

get on twitter,and that post from evo,was quoted from rays twitter which was made 1 day into this round,he made it a 15 day round instead of 13 day...lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

ok just so everyone can know there is one more round of Mc rev2 and one more round of beta that will go on again while mc is running, it will be to test for further bugs and also to practice more and see if more poeple start trying it out...yes i spoke with ray... Now im getting back to the beach and my Vaca.. pce.... see u all soon haha...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper you live in miami everyday is a vaca. But nice to know they r gonna run another run on beta cuzz im sure all the bugs wernt out the first time due to the fact some people thought if they didnt report them they wouldnt be fixed and could use them when rev3 came out.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon