Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC Rev3 Beta testing open - register now!

Etter24 Wrote:i think we should keep CM's but add the roles if that makes sense. So cm's and racers are more important but you will still need a complete crew to win...something to that nature i am sure there are alot more people out there smarter than i that can blend the two ideas better than i can...but like i said i am sure there is a nice mix of the two to keep most happy

Will racing be still accept/decline with 4 minute intervals for online? Or racing as it is now?

CM's are still in beta but you don't really do anything with it.

Wins / Losses (Ratio): 148 / 31 (82.68%) Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):38 / 22 (57.89%)
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Will racing be still accept/decline with 4 minute intervals for online? Or racing as it is now?

CM's are still in beta but you don't really do anything with it.

Wins / Losses (Ratio): 148 / 31 (82.68%) Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):38 / 22 (57.89%)

the interval racing can be up to a vote i have seen people say 4 minutes i have seen people say 2 minutes either way doesn't matter to me

its would be alot like it use to be for those that played when online racing for cm's was still around...but cm's gain would be alot less because of the sheer number of races will be alot less than it is now

CM's will also be worked for cbr, now this is where it gets tricky for the new roles, is how they would add in the roles to play a part in adding to cbr...i dunno for like hi's if a portion of that would go to the crew maybe? so say someone gets hit for 2 bil...100 mil goes to the cbr? or something like that i dunno just a thought of how we could start to work it in...if you have any ideas feel free to add them up

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Trust me I have been. Once he didnt respond to the first, I sent a 2nd. Ive been checking spam ever since. These two were un related to the Beta testing.

But after all that, and considering he didnt ever respond to the one I sent months ago either, I decided to just give up. Obviously they dont want me

Can't really help you if you don't tell anyone your username.

admin Wrote:Can't really help you if you don't tell anyone your username.

Thanks for that

Login - MC_Scholar... I signed up with my usual email address but never got anything. Thank you
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

bubye Wrote:i hope u will remove the range for HI..Big Grin

agreed

can people plz sign up for beta and actually play and race. It is really hard to play this game and not have anyone on except 2 or 3 people.There have been many sign up but hardly any of them are actually playing.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I signed up to test....but never recieved an email. Id send a support ticket, but Im already waiting for a response to the two I sent over a week ago......Guess i wasnt invited

anyway from what I was told some people started with insane nw's randomly...including my friend twan (nismoracing)

whats up with that

Pothead420,OnlyNismo and Modogg85 are the 3 people with player/register ID's under 50..this means when Ray or Cres put some acc's over and reset them,there 3 got past,they are no longer at there nw now anyways...there not even playing actully lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

username74o Wrote:agreed

You both like taking the easie way out Tongue

i think having a range makes it fairer for workers, other wise thiefs can just put in a little bit of work at the end and then climb the ranks,

Also helps if people wana make a break away for it.. so they dont have worry about getting hit once they reach a certian thresh hold. worked well way back when
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

the cap will also encourage spending,b/c people who wanna jump to win or for higher levels dont have to worry about spending for like 50k creds and having 25k wasted due to being HI'd,they will be safer..but..yeh i like the cap..stops the - 50k startup nw + hit = in the billions nw :x
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Thanks for that

Login - MC_Scholar... I signed up with my usual email address but never got anything. Thank you

PM'd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC3 Beta Testing Has Begun (Access Code) Admin 1 1,996 02-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Last Post: racerr
  Midnite Boost ready for beta testing Admin 5 2,182 08-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Beta Round v2pointOH 1 1,420 07-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Beta adjustments/changes dnb_Fueld 33 7,536 02-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Last Post: PIMP_4_LIFE
  Beta HI/Boost o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,020 02-15-2010, 07:23 PM