Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:TBH jess im over with your issues with people, Its rediculos!

I thought that account was multi, Everyone thinks caspers making multis, but after actually speaking to the guy this afternoon, i have to disagree with you! And next round he wants me too help him Hi, I dont have a problem with that seens as i know what crew he will be HiingSmile
Well why doesnt everyone that has a multi own up and then you will see there is hundreads off racers with multis. Glad too say, I dont have 1Big Grin

this has nothing at all to do with u i actually spoke to casper on that account and he literally told me he was trying to learn something new. i wouldnt have anything to say if people would stay on their own accounts and do whatever but i actually spoke to him on the account and he spoke back. hence i dont know caspers so called cusin so why would he even speak to me at all?Exspecially when i sent a message to the account ans said something about havin to use a multi to recruit and said casper then got 3 or 4 responses back from it. he was all butt hurt because he as trying to learn recruit on a diffrent account so none would know it was him and i told him he was no better then filthy when he was running others accounts... Since he was soo all over filthy for bein a cheater, when in fact he was doin the same thing. I dont have a multi and yes you are right u will find alot of people do.Peaple can start hating on me and personally i dont give a shit if they would play by the rules i wouldnt have shit to say about it

And as for you filthy now that its all said and done the only reason u and i had a falling out is because i asked luke why he hit me and he told me it was you on his account and about an hour before this happen he told me he was goin to bed.His exact words were we had a truce it wasnt me must of been filthy on my account. When i message luke on his account he answers when i message him and someone else is there no one answers and he wasnt on msn either.so now you know what its all about.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

gratz to the top crew, although we all know who the better crew was Smile

this is the first round ive played where i actually tried to do good... managed 4th... hopefully next round will go a little bit smoother

HideOut Wrote:gratz to the top crew, although we all know who the better crew was Smile

this is the first round ive played where i actually tried to do good... managed 4th... hopefully next round will go a little bit smoother

Yes you guys did very well, But tbh they wernt putting on much of a competition. They where letting alot of creds max 12hours+

Trying running against calder and his team, now thats competitionBig Grin

hehe yeah thanks we were a bit better

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:gna steal ide from noobs again? :p

Tokkiez took ide aswell didnt she?

I thought I took IDE?

Why is everyone speaking as if i am brand new to MC? I played MC back in 03 and 04? It's been awhile and MC has changed a bit but is still the same concept besides spam racing lol. Heres a few past winners of 04 IM_GOD_TO_YOU

http://midnitechallenge.com/images/winne...g-0404.jpg

http://midnitechallenge.com/images/winne...g-0504.jpg

Once again good game everyone and congrats to all.
Big thanks to Casper for all the help and the whole crew!

-Gram
2002 BMW E46 M3
2003 MBENZ SLK350 - AMG PACKAGE
2006 MBENZ E55 AMG
1989 HONDA CRX - FULL RACE
2008 YAMAHA R6 - FULL CARBON FIBER

WinkJust live your life!!Tongue

Myspace.com/grammm
Twitter.com/GramProdigy

Woot Wow. We did it lol, even without having to break our sleeping patterns lmao
Congrate ide's, bar 1-20 hehe,
and Keith im guessing for HI, and Cam for boost. VL rep Smile
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:Woot Wow. We did it lol, even without having to break our sleeping patterns lmao

RollinXTC (i think) and Oral69 (i think) got 1-20 :x

dont even know who got 21-30 x.x
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

fast_fry Wrote:Woot Wow. We did it lol, even without having to break our sleeping patterns lmao
This is crazy haha. I woke up and I won boost, sweet!!! Way to go Keith!! Congrats Paul and Kelly too!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM