Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:My sister, And my mom play this game!
But they just dont do aswell as me!
LOL

lol grey..your sister and your mom can join my sister crew..OWNING!! Big Grin

i juss dunno why ppl keep thinking as soon as someone does somthing good here that it is always a multi... i am new to this game and i have had ppl say that i was a multi... so i knw that when a new person get good things they will be called out immediatly.. and yes DoE_BoI_FrEsH is really caspers cuzin...

LOL!! The BS continues!!! No one,and I mean no one can get top 10 in their 1st few attempts,never mind a better finish without help that goes against the game rules. NO ONE! Anyone who claims otherwise is full of (you know what!)
Noob, what Noob...

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:LOL!! The BS continues!!! No one,and I mean no one can get top 10 in their 1st few attempts,never mind a better finish without help that goes against the game rules. NO ONE! Anyone who claims otherwise is full of (you know what!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I took top ten my 1st round, You noob! all you have too do is spend man! get it right.
i could give some complety random guy 25k creds at the end and he could take it easy!
If you dont get Hied, Like paul did, paul would of got top net if he didnt get hied like 8 or so times!

And tbh all you guys accusing of multis etc, I have been teaching them all how to play, best times too work at the end, How do you think caspers crew is getting good now,

Just to lets yous all know, Casper is going to get a top crew bagde THIS round coming up. GL all running against us

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I took top ten my 1st round, You noob! all you have too do is spend man! get it right.
i could give some complety random guy 25k creds at the end and he could take it easy!
If you dont get Hied, Like paul did, paul would of got top net if he didnt get hied like 8 or so times!

And tbh all you guys accusing of multis etc, I have been teaching them all how to play, best times too work at the end, How do you think caspers crew is getting good now,

Just to lets yous all know, Casper is going to get a top crew bagde THIS round coming up. GL all running against us

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

big trucker Wrote:i juss dunno why ppl keep thinking as soon as someone does somthing good here that it is always a multi... i am new to this game and i have had ppl say that i was a multi... so i knw that when a new person get good things they will be called out immediatly.. and yes DoE_BoI_FrEsH is really caspers cuzin...

I will argue with the fact of that being an actual account as i spoke to casper on that account and he told me he was using it to learn how to recruit never once said a word about it being somone elses acccount.I also told him he was no better then the rest of the cheaters using multi's on the game.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i dunno about the cheating, but sorry to my crew for not being able to be on to help out, and grats to god2u, and hugs for seconds, and trucker for 3rd and ide

good session all

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:LOL!! The BS continues!!! No one,and I mean no one can get top 10 in their 1st few attempts,never mind a better finish without help that goes against the game rules. NO ONE! Anyone who claims otherwise is full of (you know what!)

Um.....sorry to tell you but I did. I came in the middle of session and won level 20 DE. My first full session got in top 10. Ranked 6th. My 2nd full session got 1st place and top crew(noone racing my account and what not all me, just helpful advice got me this). So its doable. Bryce taught me how to play and no he did not go on my account to "win" for me. Therefore your statement is FALSE!!!!!

Oh and congrats to everyone...maybe I should play so I can get to know some of the new guys and gals.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I will argue with the fact of that being an actual account as i spoke to casper on that account and he told me he was using it to learn how to recruit never once said a word about it being somone elses acccount.I also told him he was no better then the rest of the cheaters using multi's on the game.

TBH jess im over with your issues with people, Its rediculos!

I thought that account was multi, Everyone thinks caspers making multis, but after actually speaking to the guy this afternoon, i have to disagree with you! And next round he wants me too help him Hi, I dont have a problem with that seens as i know what crew he will be HiingSmile
Well why doesnt everyone that has a multi own up and then you will see there is hundreads off racers with multis. Glad too say, I dont have 1Big Grin

casper_305 Wrote:my girl and my cusin and me next session FTW!!!!!! haha

gna steal ide from noobs again? :p
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM