Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:IMGODTOU isnt a multi, he is an actualperson,
Guys you cant down someone just because they decided to join up on mc, Race his arse off and beats you all in topNetworth,
stopbitching and if you wanted it spend more then,

Because i know hes not amulti, and he spent for that 1st place.
Congratulations Gram,

Congrats to shan on top crew, was a close oneSmile
Yay to myself for top hi boostWink
Congrats to all the other players out there for hiihng me and taken me from top 10Big Grin

And congratulations everyone

Not assuming anything but why would a new person come and drop over $600 to win the PS3 that you can buy for $400 and be so damn good at it within the first 3 weeks of playing the game...It always brings up questions. IMGOD2U (Gram) responded with something I found approciate and good...so there you go...
[Image: 30.png]

Never said he was a multi, i just said i'd talk to raymond Wink

*edit*
LAL

Misszura

LOL

who da fck says that? rofl ahahahah
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Again congrats to all.

As for dnb_Fueld Check the time Dan and I both posted these thread. Same time "F" NUTS! :gay:
Noob, what Noob...

your cousin hahahah good one

casper_305 Wrote:I Have to say to my Crew u guys were the best and im proud of each and every one of you!!!!!! Gram, Igor,TheOne24,Hideout u all did very well and im dam proud of u all!!!! we woulda had them by Far!!!!! if this crew would have been together sence day one,,, sucks we all got together 2 days late!!!!!! Again congrats to my crew for doing so Good and For my first time actually playing Hard, ,, u guys have just had a little taste of whats coming next session!!!!!!

congrats to top 3 and IDE's Tucker, LX and to My Cousin that played good for his first time and To My wife That had to go and H.I, me 3 times while we were in a fight and left my crew @!!!!!..... LOL !!!!! Thank ypou all and You guys havent seen anything yet !!!!!!

O YEA GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

Trust me on that saying. You guys havent seen nothing we are going to Own next round Ay Casper

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:Trust me on that saying. You guys havent seen nothing we are going to Own next round Ay Casper

Wink ay hahahaha o yea Sharpe !!!!!! Yea My Cousin, DUDE!!!! LMAO..... NEXT SESSION FTW!!!! :bowdown1:
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

modogg85 Wrote:Not assuming anything but why would a new person come and drop over $600 to win the PS3 that you can buy for $400 and be so damn good at it within the first 3 weeks of playing the game...It always brings up questions. IMGOD2U (Gram) responded with something I found approciate and good...so there you go...

Well look at me, I came in with a new account.
If you can spend you get results.
I spent enough too know.
Like 1st round i played, i couldve taken top Hi easy just Because i can spend,

And yeah it does bring up questions, and thats good then.

And Dan, i wasnt saying you where calling himm a multi i was talking about bubyes CommentSmile

shannan next sesssion i wanna bring my sister,my brother, my mom play this game too and take top 3.. lol.. jk Tongue

My sister, And my mom play this game!
But they just dont do aswell as me!
LOL

my girl and my cusin and me next session FTW!!!!!! haha
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM