Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Day of summer

Since its the first day summer shouldnt most of us be outside just soaking up the rays. maybe the start time should be pushed back(maybe more convienent for NZ or something)

I dunno, it used to start at 9pm EST and now it seems to be starting at 5pm EST.

Just a thought, I doubt ill be here for the 5pm start...any thoughts?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

the new start time is perfect for me,
9am monday morning lol.
And not much sun here atm. Winter so we got snow Smile
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

i got the same isssue... for me the 5pm start time is bad too... its hard for me to start cuz i don't drop off my son until 8pm so i really don't think this would be a good start time... we need to bring back the 9pm start

the times should change by 1 hour every round,otherwise its just not fair on all the other countries,,like the UK its always a 1am-5am start. :x on a monday morning.. and btw...its been summer for over a month here in UK :x
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Well if they are in fact getting rid of the 2x bonus for top NW, the need of the head start isn't as bad as it use to be.
Noob, what Noob...

I don't like the 9PM est.. that's 11pm my time, whcih would mean me staying up til 2-3-4 AM..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

9PM east time means 9am my time!!

bring it on!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

thought it was going to be rotating start times from now on ?? guess it just falls on a bad hour for some and good for others
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon