Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft Certified Software Engineer

Microsoft Certified Software Engineer (MCSE) certification is a dream of many software professionals worldwide. People across the world are trying their best to accomplish the certification. One of the fastest ways of becoming a Microsoft Certified professional is by attending a Microsoft MCSE boot camp. An MCSE boot camp provides in-depth knowledge to become an MCSE in a fast way.

The MCSE Boot Camp Training class covers everything you need to learn in order to obtain certification as a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. The boot camp involves a combination of classroom lectures, hands-on labs, simulations, lectures, presentations, and practice exams. The instructors of the boot camp are well informed and certified to guide every participant every step of the way and provide you with real world scenarios.

The Microsoft MCSE boot camps can be taken in conjunction with several other courses. Getting trained for MCSE certification can turn out to be a nightmare for many busy professionals in IT field. The busy work schedule, home demands and the demands of life, finding the time to n undergo training and sit through hours or lectures, can be nearly impossible. For such individuals attending a boot camp is an apt option.

not that i actually read that, but spam anyone?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

yeah, I didn't read it either, but technically its posted in the right place, and its only posted once in the forums =\

pretty controlled spam eh?

If you look on the link it shows in it's post, it's a web-based-learning thing which i'd imagine you'd have to pay for..

SO!.. yes.. it is spam, richard's banned and this is locked.

*ykcilc
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

ykclic = UN LOCKING

Clicky = LOCKING ...

gezzz danny i thought we covered this already !!

also thanks for not talking to me on MSN the other night ..had to chat to angie instead ...:mad:
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:ykclic = UN LOCKING

Clicky = LOCKING ...

gezzz danny i thought we covered this already !!

also thanks for not talking to me on MSN the other night ..had to chat to angie instead ...:mad:

i must not have been home o_o; so so so sorry <333
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon