Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does 2x Experience Suck? Here is your answer.

top crews looking for new blood ...cjws crew is there its at ...skidfiro is just off that list aswell ..and when he wants to he can race like the best if not better ... hes got my backing
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Ill second that, there is alot of new blood out there pushing it better than the old, just sucks cause they couldnt win on membership credits alone
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Ill second that, there is alot of new blood out there pushing it better than the old, just sucks cause they couldnt win on membership credits alone

Agreed .... altho i dont spend jack all if i dont have to ... and i might not have as many icons as most ..but i gather them over time ..not just spend big take everything and then sit and do nothing ..find it more fun and a challange ..plus more skill ..

give thoes guys a shot, we wer all like them once

Black__Metal Wrote:top crews looking for new blood ...cjws crew is there its at ...skidfiro is just off that list aswell ..and when he wants to he can race like the best if not better ... hes got my backing

Learnt from the best bro Smile
IGN: SKDFIRO

Ataxic Wrote:Learnt from the best bro Smile

only so much some1 can teach tho...plus atleast u play hard ... ive taught alot of poeple ..then they get bored and drop out ..waste of my time and knowlge of the game ...grrrrrrr

skidfiro for god !!

Black__Metal Wrote:only so much some1 can teach tho...plus atleast u play hard ... ive taught alot of poeple ..then they get bored and drop out ..waste of my time and knowlge of the game ...grrrrrrr

skidfiro for god !!

Cos I'm hoping one session I'm going hard in ... for some reason the spenders decide to go easy so I have chance of doing well Smile

NZ Crew will kill it!!
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Ataxic Wrote:Cos I'm hoping one session I'm going hard in ... for some reason the spenders decide to go easy so I have chance of doing well Smile

let other spend .. just crank in the cms ... after i help pimpin get the next icon in line i shall help you out full time ... amazing what contacts and a lil cash here and there can do Tongue

Black__Metal Wrote:let other spend .. just crank in the cms ... after i help pimpin get the next icon in line i shall help you out full time ... amazing what contacts and a lil cash here and there can do Tongue

That's what I figure, I can't contribute cash but I can contribute as many CMs as I can

Ataxic Wrote:That's what I figure, I can't contribute cash but I can contribute as many CMs as I can

which is how i got 3/4 of my top crew icons

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions Need Answer sv9987 2 1,326 08-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post: sv9987
  05-25-2008 Experience Problem Admin 2 1,421 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Experience question beluga 2 1,070 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  you all suck XxPakixX 11 2,743 10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Experience? CountryBoy 5 1,509 05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  recruiters suck ass!!!!!!!! Dyna 31 6,806 03-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Been Asked Before-No Answer- WiReD__ 3 1,261 03-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Last Post: HobieBrown
  Experience needed for each level EDVurd 6 1,796 02-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Dragon76
  Experience! calder12 21 3,879 12-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon