Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kelly WTF!!!

ok booger eater noone asked you to come blow snot in here luke Tongue
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

lmao last message i got before game ended was thrice said kick his ass girl LOL i was tryin my damndest but i was laggin cuzz teg and i both were tryin to hit him at same time..lmao
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

hahahaha oh hear he is old ethug matt
WHO AM I?? com play me in rainbow 6 and i will kick ur assssTongue

Digital_Magic

Thrice Wrote:atta boy Allan, I saw those 'noobs' too. It was great racing with you, andrew, mike, dalton and V, and Im glad we didnt spend too much or cheat to accomplish what we did. You guys are some hardcore racing mother fuckers.

Well im so sorry we wanted to stay off the stats when there were 4 of us. Boo Hoo. If you have a problem with us inviteing peolpe in so we cn built a crew car and enter it thn boot thm why no start a potition that you cant boot crew members??

Yeah js what i thort
Ur a poodle
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:lmao last message i got before game ended was thrice said kick his ass girl LOL i was tryin my damndest but i was laggin cuzz teg and i both were tryin to hit him at same time..lmao

yeah you were tearin him up, while digi was tearin up dalton...hey digi did you buy creds just for that purpose? Wink

ok kiro .....oops sry luke Tongue
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

fast_fry Wrote:Well im so sorry we wanted to stay off the stats when there were 4 of us. Boo Hoo. If you have a problem with us inviteing peolpe in so we cn built a crew car and enter it thn boot thm why no start a potition that you cant boot crew members??

Yeah js what i thort
Ur a poodle

Fuck man, I really hate when you reply to my posts. It takes me fifteen minutes to figure out what you are trying to type then I eventually lose interest. All I really got was ''I love cheating, we invited 'noobs' into the crew, they just happened to stay long enough to work, I love cock.''

Did I get that about right?

no...i brought credz for the purpose of getting top hi
i never targeted dalton...he was just online working at a high nw
easy hit so y wouldn't i try hi him lol
would have tried to hi u if u were up there 2 Tongue
i got nothing against dalton...he put up a good crew battle and i respect that he didn't give up

Digital_Magic

KBG's FOR LIFE!!!
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Paul..wth man you use to be kewl wtf happened to you?

Money does change people eh lol

Oh well its not your fault man......you ran with a guy who used everything to his advantage and won....But you do realize dalton only lost by 1.4 billion and that in its self was a good crew battle....

Your still a good guy......just confused...kinda like Alex with his sexuality...lol
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Kelly what's the Bet??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,190 05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Summit_Racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon