Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting

Ok so i don't know whats up with this but i won about 40 races in a row and my models(around 1800) were at 100% for the last 5 races and in 3 recruits i lost all my models the only thing different this round is my W/L ratio is at 86% when is usually around 90% does it make that big of a difference? cause i usually never get more than 5 stolen from me when i am at 90% or did the recruiting change ?

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:Ok so i don't know whats up with this but i won about 40 races in a row and my models(around 1800) were at 100% for the last 5 races and in 3 recruits i lost all my models the only thing different this round is my W/L ratio is at 86% when is usually around 90% does it make that big of a difference? cause i usually never get more than 5 stolen from me when i am at 90% or did the recruiting change ?

Same happened to me and I have a 90%+ ratio. Lost like 1100 each time.

My recruit number : 88888

Best way to recruit is to have 0 IMs

You must have a car, and good PF helps as well.

To stop yourself from losing IM's to recruiters, you must have 100% happiness.. Then they only get 2-10 IMs per shot..

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:My recruit number : 88888

Best way to recruit is to have 0 IMs

You must have a car, and good PF helps as well.

To stop yourself from losing IM's to recruiters, you must have 100% happiness.. Then they only get 2-10 IMs per shot..

i know i always leave my models at 100% for like 5 races before i leave but they always get stolen this round, thats why i asked if the 5% difference in win loss ratio(87 instead i usually have 92) make that big a difference in recruiting or did they change it because every other round i haven't lost more than 10 and thats when i had 4000 models but this round i am loosing my models so easily and i loose them when i am at 100%

win/loss ratio has nothing to do with recruiting

if your IMs are at 100%, they shouldn't be taken. period :x

I agree that they "shouldnt" be taken, althought that is not how it works.

Ive had 4k plus models at 100 percent plenty of times, and had the all recruited in a matter of minutes. Basically, there is a method that pretty much throws model happiness out the window. Ive seen it happen.

Anyways get yourself the level 12 porsche, some P.O.S boxster I think. Pimp it out, it has the highest pimp factor, then go recruit with either what panda said, or 212111.

Start with 0 models, recruit til you hit your cap. Then race people for models until you hit that cap. Then cruise to fill yourself up past 4k and your good. Honestly theres nothing to do about recruiters.

Its sad because a vet snatches that one almost every single round, simply for prize credits since it has no real reward. Stupid aspect if you ask me, needs adjusting
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Your win/loss ratio does affect keeping models eg. if u hav a win/loss of .25 then like ur maximum happyness is about 30%ish

This allows others to recuit off you easily.

I agree buy the porsche boxster s simple for recruiting after 1500IM recruited, get rid of them or cruise no point trying to get more.

Its best to recruit off people with bad win/loss ratio's just read the comment avoid people who win all the races.
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:win/loss ratio has nothing to do with recruiting

heheheh...thats soooo not true and u know it dan...even keith knows it now since i took over 1k in 1 shot while he was at 100%...lol...he was pissed...hahaha
AlKi

if u have 4k im's at 100% and above level 30 then you only loose 0-15 and not em all.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:win/loss ratio has nothing to do with recruiting

thats bs...thats like saying that if im a higher lvl than u i shouldnt be HIed or boosted period...it happens and i think it should be harder to do but not impossible...jus my thought...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon