Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will pull it off?

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Funny youd say that, because you brought up the exact point I was trying to make.

Am I to assume that these crew battles will consist of EVERY american then? How can you have country battles with 6 people crews.....that makes no sense

just a few questions it ease my mind a little bit here??

do you live with a head full of acid??

Do you make these post's to make urself look like a fool.

Dont you have to be atleast 5 or something to register on the forums to stop kids from being afended and getting told off by there mummy's
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:just a few questions it ease my mind a little bit here??

do you live with a head full of acid??

Do you make these post's to make urself look like a fool.

Dont you have to be atleast 5 or something to register on the forums to stop kids from being afended and getting told off by there mummy's

Lol and here it goes. You can literally time it, from the time fueled signs into forums, to the time he finds one of my posts and starts shit. LMAO get a life.

You care to answer the question mr forum police? You go everywhere moaning about off topic but what is this

But on the other hand, bring it on. I enjoy making you look like a moron on a reg basis. Shall I continue?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol and here it goes. You can literally time it, from the time fueled signs into forums, to the time he finds one of my posts and starts shit. LMAO get a life.

You care to answer the question mr forum police? You go everywhere moaning about off topic but what is this

But on the other hand, bring it on. I enjoy making you look like a moron on a reg basis. Shall I continue?

And you've done the same to Unbeatable.......
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

it can only be 6 people untill they chang it hats how its going to be u dont have to be from america to play in america hello do u really think theres 6 people from newzeland and 6 from canada playing common be real its called using ur brain common sence everyone... O yea[SIZE="5"] MIAMI HEAT #1[/SIZE]
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Big_Bang Wrote:And you've done the same to Unbeatable.......

haha your right, 6 months ago when he played. Unbeatables most recent thread is not related to the game, therefor doesnt belong. AND THEREFOR, i'll say whatever the fuck I want.

Fueled is just a lame whos arguments are so simple minded its embarassing. I apologize for anyone who had to read his writing on account of me

Calder Sucks

casper_305 Wrote:it can only be 6 people untill they chang it hats how its going to be u dont have to be from america to play in america hello do u really think theres 6 people from newzeland and 6 from canada playing common be real its called using ur brain common sence everyone... O yea MIAMI HEAT #1

Im almost positive there are more than 6 people playing from all of those countries you named. If you "dont have to be in the country your playing for" which is exactly what you say above, then Im not sure I understand the point of it.

Funny thing is Im really NOT being a smartass. I just wanted to know what everyone was talking about

Calder Sucks

i keep them simple minded for your sake not mine,
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:i keep them simple minded for your sake not mine,

Lol. Sometimes its best to let them speak for themselves....

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol. Sometimes its best to let them speak for themselves....

Shhhhh it's adult speaky time now, you go play with your toys in corner with the other slow children now Wink
IGN: SKDFIRO

Ataxic Wrote:Shhhhh it's adult speaky time now, you go play with your toys in corner with the other slow children now Wink

lol ok....nobody.

Anyways is anyone gonna comment on topic from here on out or are we gonna have a dick measuring contest?

Calder Sucks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon