Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will pull it off?

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:haha,
Ohhh no ive got all the big Hiers after me,:catfight:
That right haha
wellim not actually trying too Hi, i was just Hiing youSmile cuz it was fun,
But i got Hi insurance now and havent been payed out yetWink i got it timed PERFECTLY for end of round Tongue

Well and PANDA burnt crazys accouunt,

This iswhy everyone is leaving MC, its changed alot since i used too play,

Never knew a noob could make the VETS scared of getting top networthBig Grin

exacty right about why people are leaving MC....and PANDA why would you even burn somebodys account thats kinda messed up....maybe little childish....

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:WELL, if you wernt scared calder, yah wouldnt get all yo friends Hiing me, YOU WOULD DO IT YOURSELF! Rolleyes

And it is tru
And they are all complaining, Mayby Raymond should look into this and see HOW many Multis people have, And ban them all, and then youd have no VETS, cuz most of yous are CHEATERS and cant play for yourself,

And it is, Panda is a child lol.
He lost 3000 cms too ahahah NOOB:postwhore:

Dude chill out. Your just making yourself like a complete fool. Why would he waste time Hi'ing you when he's in top crew. If his friends are just HI'ing then of course it makes sense for calder to ask them to HI you. And why are we bringing "burning" when that is in the past. The only way to burn now is getting on every single persons account in a crew and burn them. Leave the past in the past.....seems like you were nothing back then and still nothing now.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

UNKNOWN_NZL Wrote:WELL, if you wernt scared calder, yah wouldnt get all yo friends Hiing me, YOU WOULD DO IT YOURSELF! Rolleyes

And it is tru
And they are all complaining, Mayby Raymond should look into this and see HOW many Multis people have, And ban them all, and then youd have no VETS, cuz most of yous are CHEATERS and cant play for yourself,

And it is, Panda is a child lol.
He lost 3000 cms too ahahah NOOB:postwhore:

O.o wtf are you talking about? I haven't asked anyone to hit you. I don't mind that you're getting hit too, but ain't me. I considered asking Shane but didn't.

As to hitting you myself, I'm not a hitter, never have been. I race and work for my NW.

Im not playing this upcoming session but i shall return to win it all muahahahahaah

Av3rsion Wrote:Im not playing this upcoming session but i shall return to win it all muahahahahaah

haha

told yall
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

jesus crist everyone a litle mad at each other...... LOL...... so again so people know The thread is about [SIZE="3"]who will pull it off[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:Anyone going to be in Team USA with me????
or u all from diferent country's....:confused:
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:jesus crist everyone a litle mad at each other...... LOL...... so again so people know The thread is about [SIZE="3"]who will pull it off[/SIZE]!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:Anyone going to be in Team USA with me????
or u all from diferent country's....:confused:

im from U.S.A. also.....so if ya'll going to do country crew im for U.S.A.
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:im from U.S.A. also.....so if ya'll going to do country crew im for U.S.A.

wtf is team usa

Calder Sucks

LMAO someone didnt go to school ........ Evevryone from the UNited States Of America ..... and i thought i was a burn out jeezzz:eek:
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:LMAO someone didnt go to school ........ Evevryone from the UNited States Of America ..... and i thought i was a burn out jeezzz:eek:

Funny youd say that, because you brought up the exact point I was trying to make.

Am I to assume that these crew battles will consist of EVERY american then? How can you have country battles with 6 people crews.....that makes no sense

Calder Sucks

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon