Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace

Well I do believe I proved my point to Johnny. Some things have transpired lately that made me decide this session just past is my last for now. This isn't because of the HI insurance thing, although I still believe it needs to be corrected. This isn't because you bastards hit me 115 times for over half a trillion dollars. It's not because Ray is some kind of dick head that is just after my money. The game is still fun, Raymond is working hard to make it better than it is and I respect that.

It's just time for me to get back to doing what I do, and that doesn't involve being here for 30 hours over two days at the start of the session, being here every four hours to work my credits, or trying to read that god awful small text on my iPhone when I'm not at my PC.

So to those that I raced with, those that got all their NW HIing me and even those I argued with, have a good one boys, enjoy yourselves and remember in the end it's just a game.

PS. Johnny....

4 top crews in a row.
3 second place finishes out of 4 sessions. (always the bridesmaid rofl)
All three 31+ IDE medals
4 sessions of just shy of 5k CM's generated

.... point proven? lol

calder12 Wrote:Well I do believe I proved my point to Johnny. Some things have transpired lately that made me decide this session just past is my last for now. This isn't because of the HI insurance thing, although I still believe it needs to be corrected. This isn't because you bastards hit me 115 times for over half a trillion dollars. It's not because Ray is some kind of dick head that is just after my money. The game is still fun, Raymond is working hard to make it better than it is and I respect that.

It's just time for me to get back to doing what I do, and that doesn't involve being here for 30 hours over two days at the start of the session, being here every four hours to work my credits, or trying to read that god awful small text on my iPhone when I'm not at my PC.

So to those that I raced with, those that got all their NW HIing me and even those I argued with, have a good one boys, enjoy yourselves and remember in the end it's just a game.

PS. Johnny....

4 top crews in a row.
3 second place finishes out of 4 sessions. (always the bridesmaid rofl)
All three 31+ IDE medals
4 sessions of just shy of 5k CM's generated

.... point proven? lol

Dont go rick .. ill teach you how to hit Tongue

Smart ass for saying the rest Tongue

Cheers for ya help bro ... make sure you keep your ass in touch and pop in from time to time .. all play or funny looking game as soon as i got the time aswell bro .. (as i promised you)

[email protected]

<3 Rickster
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

he'll be back eventually, i'm done racing as well. pointless....

Calder is one of the few people who actually has educated thoughts and ideas and comments on the game.

This goes for calder, I hope to have you dropping in on the forums here and there. Your the only person that ever argued my ideas and I actually respected for their thoughts. Instead of just saying, Your stupid, your idea sucks, you give feedback that actually makes sense.

Peace
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Calder is one of the few people who actually has educated thoughts and ideas and comments on the game.

This goes for calder, I hope to have you dropping in on the forums here and there.

Peace

username74o Wrote:.............

lol not sure what that means.......hahaha

anyways I also wanna agree with Panda.......You'll be back.........

They ALWAYS come back......Big Grin
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

:rip:

sad to see you go rick. be good. was nice to have a chance to run with ya mate,
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

well now rick u know how i feel and y i stopped racing hard too...lol...i dont even bother to spend anymore because of that reason...
AlKi

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol not sure what that means.......hahaha

anyways I also wanna agree with Panda.......You'll be back.........

They ALWAYS come back......Big Grin

i was agreeing with you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peace Etter24 18 3,589 08-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Etter24
  Peace out Midnite Challenge Vendetta 14 3,008 04-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon