Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Moon or what??

Damn this session has really caused some turmoil!! But in all seriousness here. "If" someone has been cheating, then no matter how much money they spend in a session, they should be banned. This game use to be full of Multi etc, but it was suppose to be put to an end. So lets keep this thread clean so it can be discussed maturely so Ray and Cres, can deal with thing appropriately.
Noob, what Noob...

i was not around enough this round to see what all this dealio is ... anyone care to fill me in ??

all i know if filth got acused of stoln CC or something and vaughn got banned and then i duno lol
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

filthy evo and i all got banned

was cleard up as soon as greame (filthy) spoke to ray. then the kids came out to play chinese whispers and we end up with another months worth of he cheated she cheated bullshit
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:filthy evo and i all got banned

was cleard up as soon as greame (filthy) spoke to ray. then the kids came out to play chinese whispers and we end up with another months worth of he cheated she cheated bullshit

That's all that this is, animal's gone, filthy, evo, and vaughn are all back in the game a long time ago, and this isn't needed to be discussed.

*clicky

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon