Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting?

Thrice Wrote:would have been sweet if it started at the end of the session...i was banking on HI's.

??? Insurance shouldnt affect this at all

considering you have to pay real money for it, i wouldnt bank on everyone having it. You should still be ok....

But more importantly, unless im mistaken you will still be able to HI people just as much as you did before. The only difference is now they can get some of it back, but again unless im mistaken that does NOT come from you.

Ex. You steal 10 bil from someone whos insured. You keep the 10 bil, but within 24 hours the person you stole from is reimbursed 60 percent of that, which would be 6 bil. Get it?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Ex. You steal 10 bil from someone whos insured. You keep the 10 bil, but within 24 hours the person you stole from is reimbursed 60 percent of that, which would be 6 bil. Get it?

exactly...thats y its going to be better...so that person will jus get HIed more...lol...
AlKi

He_Hate_Me Wrote:??? Insurance shouldnt affect this at all

considering you have to pay real money for it, i wouldnt bank on everyone having it. You should still be ok....

But more importantly, unless im mistaken you will still be able to HI people just as much as you did before. The only difference is now they can get some of it back, but again unless im mistaken that does NOT come from you.

Ex. You steal 10 bil from someone whos insured. You keep the 10 bil, but within 24 hours the person you stole from is reimbursed 60 percent of that, which would be 6 bil. Get it?

Ya, i meant in the sense that their nw drops more, i like the fact that not only i go up a substantial amount, but they also go down, not a big deal, like lude said, just Hi them even more...

Thrice Wrote:would have been sweet if it started at the end of the session...i was banking on HI's.

That is the beauty, you still get your HI's and we get 60% of our losses back. It's a win - win for racers/workers and hitters!

Thrice Wrote:same here thats shitty. no wonder why it was up so quick!

LOL! You are sooo right. Its funny how EVERY SINGLE idea about the game that isn't money related gets ignored, and as soon as the guys see a money making opportunity, they jump right on it. You can make your own assumptions about them now.
Poop.

projectjdm Wrote:LOL! You are sooo right. Its funny how EVERY SINGLE idea about the game that isn't money related gets ignored, and as soon as the guys see a money making opportunity, they jump right on it. You can make your own assumptions about them now.

Yeah... cause the work history is going to make them a fortune right?

Listen up... Ray intended to change up HIing... it was MY idea to make it a purchase NOT Ray's. The way I see it is those that care can easily afford $5 if you can't you aren't gonna compete anyways so doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt the hitters either so there shouldn't be any complaints.

You guys really need to quit blaming Ray for actually trying to make a buck at his business... and especially when charging for it wasn't even his fucking idea.

calder12 Wrote:Yeah... cause the work history is going to make them a fortune right?

Listen up... Ray intended to change up HIing... it was MY idea to make it a purchase NOT Ray's. The way I see it is those that care can easily afford $5 if you can't you aren't gonna compete anyways so doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt the hitters either so there shouldn't be any complaints.

You guys really need to quit blaming Ray for actually trying to make a buck at his business... and especially when charging for it wasn't even his fucking idea.

All in all i like it. I was just kidding around, if MC belonged to me Id have everyone paying for shit. Oh, you spent $50 and didnt get your creds? You can send a support ticket, but it will cost you five dollars.

Thrice Wrote:All in all i like it. I was just kidding around, if MC belonged to me Id have everyone paying for shit. Oh, you spent $50 and didnt get your creds? You can send a support ticket, but it will cost you five dollars.

Lol.

Soon HIs will take money directly from your PayPal account :wink2:

Calder Sucks

LOL okay I like Ray but stop giving him ideas xD

I wanna try to clear up some confusion that I and maybe a few others had.

How does HI insurance operate last day? Or does it simply not. I guess ray could techincally "add" all the insurance funds when he was resetting and going thru winners.....THAT seems like a pain in the ass to me though. I am all for it not even operating at all last day, but that may also defeat the purpose. Ray or someone else who knows please clarify this.

Also.... maybe its just me but 60 percent of all losses for 30 days for ONLY 5 bucks? Jesus When I orginally proposed the idea was to use in game bank roll to fund this insurance, and at that to have it last 24 hours. This new way is fine, but 30 days of protection for 5 bucks. Why not at least bump this down to the length of the game, 14 days.

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  hitting below my nw dax 47 7,947 08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Last Post: ryan669045

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon