Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting?

HOME INVATION INSURANCE HAS NOW BEEN ADDED ...

Quickst thing to come up and be changed EVER ...

well done team
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

yeah i clickt on it and it took me 2 the pay pal screen lol
may have 2 pay cash for it??
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:yeah i clickt on it and it took me 2 the pay pal screen lol
may have 2 pay cash for it??

same here thats shitty. no wonder why it was up so quick!

Home Invasion Insurance Tired of being home invaded and losing all the work you've done? HI Insurance will pay you back 60% of your losses if you're HI'd for a period of 30 days. You will receive your payout 24hr after the HI. Insure yourself of only $5.00
Membership + Home Invasion Insurance *Ultimate Deal* Get all the perks of a membership and HI insurance for a package price of $10.00!

So there's 2 options. but looks like it wont cover you on last day. Pay out in 24hrs lol
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

i know ill be getting it... for me and my girl next session fuc that, thats why i stayed so low n.w this round didnt wanna work up there to get hit back down so easly...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

fast_fry Wrote:Home Invasion Insurance Tired of being home invaded and losing all the work you've done? HI Insurance will pay you back 60% of your losses if you're HI'd for a period of 30 days. You will receive your payout 24hr after the HI. Insure yourself of only $5.00
Membership + Home Invasion Insurance *Ultimate Deal* Get all the perks of a membership and HI insurance for a package price of $10.00!

So there's 2 options. but looks like it wont cover you on last day. Pay out in 24hrs lol

lol damn I told Ray 70% xD

Good idea HeHateMe!!

fast action, damn impressed,

maby this will sqush the the critics of mc a little bit?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

I dont think there need to be a purchase button next to car insurance though.

Wow VERY quick action....Anybody else also notice work history? If not, check out your history page quick.....nifty....

Although Ill admit, paying cash wasnt exactly what I had in mind, this is still great to have an idea actually used. Let alone, I dont think I'll ever need it anyways, as I dont get HId much.

THANK YOU RAY
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

would have been sweet if it started at the end of the session...i was banking on HI's.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  hitting below my nw dax 47 7,947 08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Last Post: ryan669045

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon