Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting?

Yes i know what u mean Rick.
Very frustrating when you spend double the time and money on the game and they are at your nw with a small $25...
Maybe the amount some1 is able to steal should be dropped.
The other session i went for the win i was making around 4-6 bil per 1000 credz... but i was getting hits on me of over 9 bil! and i know some of the hits where with 10/88...
It costs me 1000 credz for 6 bil max... and a hier 98 credz for over 9 bil lol
I know i had a high nw but that sux lol
A hier shouldn't be able to steal more that the person can make in a single work...
I could elaborate on a new hi system but iam tired right now so iam off to bed lol
If some1 likes the idea of dropping the amount possible to steal then we will try an think of a fair hi system...

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:Yes i know what u mean Rick.
Very frustrating when you spend double the time and money on the game and they are at your nw with a small $25...
Maybe the amount some1 is able to steal should be dropped.
The other session i went for the win i was making around 4-6 bil per 1000 credz... but i was getting hits on me of over 9 bil! and i know some of the hits where with 10/88...
It costs me 1000 credz for 6 bil max... and a hier 98 credz for over 9 bil lol
I know i had a high nw but that sux lol
A hier shouldn't be able to steal more that the person can make in a single work...
I could elaborate on a new hi system but iam tired right now so iam off to bed lol
If some1 likes the idea of dropping the amount possible to steal then we will try an think of a fair hi system...

How about just adjusting the combos? Leave the rest, but start a new search for good and working numbers. Most combos start with a low number like 10 or 15, and this could be adjusted along with the other number.

I really dont think that completey changing the algo will be a good idea....and technically wouldnt you risk making HI even easier? Let alone the risk of making it near impossible.

Here is another idea I had a while back, I got a little support back in the day but not much. You can insure your car, but no one seems to really use this... why not have something of that sort for getting HId? Some sort of insurance that would last for 24 hours, cost a certain percentage of your total nw, and "somewhat" minimize damage from HIs.....?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

the combos have only recently been redone,everyone whined about hi'ing being to hard,and now some people are whining that its too easy,people are getting 50 hits a round,thats pretty good compared to what you used to get before hi'ing was easy,theres no point in changing it again because there will always be some people who don't like it,maybe change the payout percentage so you can only steal like 25% of your nw from there nw...so your 100mill,you can steal a max of 25mill from a person above you...that would stop people just loggin in at 50k nw and jumping to 5bill...
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Both of those are interesting ideas. As I said removing or making HI's impossible isn't my goal here, but rather to continue giving racer/worker players the incentive to continue playing as well.

The idea of the insurance is nice and not terribly different really than my idea of limiting how often the same player can be hit. Either way allows you not to be wiped out.

The limiting of the amount a hit could be for by the hitters NW is interesting but flawed unless the percentage is substantially lower than 25%. That would mean at my current NW someone at $50billion could completely bankrupt me in 6 hits... quite the opposite of what I'm proposing lol.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Here is another idea I had a while back, I got a little support back in the day but not much. You can insure your car, but no one seems to really use this... why not have something of that sort for getting HId? Some sort of insurance that would last for 24 hours, cost a certain percentage of your total nw, and "somewhat" minimize damage from HIs.....?

I actually like that..

Maybe have it cost like.. somewhere between 1-5% of your NW to insure it for 24 hours?

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I actually like that..

Maybe have it cost like.. somewhere between 1-5% of your NW to insure it for 24 hours?

sweet idea .... get her done
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:sweet idea .... get her done

ill vouch for Rick in hes far from a crybaby when it comes to getting hit, in fact theres been rounds hes sent me a message saying hes leveled and to bring it on.

leaving things the way they are and adding insurance really doesnt seem like a bad idea.

like all systems it has it flaws though, could be used to easily jump your buddie up and not lose all your nw.

i think you should bring back range. only 10x your nw etc...
but insteazd of one range for all as your n/w gets bigger your range gets smaller.

so start at 50k to 1mill and your range is x10 so up to 10mill. would be your range
then from 1mill to 50mill, the range is x5 so up to 250mill
from 50mill to 250mill range is x4 so up to 1bill.
from 250mill to 1 bill range is x3 so up to 3 bill
then from 1bill on is x2 range.

Obviously even though i thaught this through it would need on-goin fine tuning. (like althings should be in mc)

But it would spread the hi'n load over a broader range. the choice would have to be made wether u are hi'n to get n/w or hi'n to get top hits..

So as it stand atm there would only be 6 people in range of the top person..
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

calder12 Wrote:I'm not taking anything away from the hitters, especially Shane.

But Thrice, who was asking for help in the hits thread, got me 3 times for over $14billion without getting caught?

.... nuff said.

I couldnt agree more, this shit is way too easy. Ive been back for about 2 weeks and pretty much got it down good enough to be in third. Well maybe it isnt too easy, because from what I remember it used to be a shit ton easier. Sure, I have blown about 20k credits just on calder alone, but its well worth it. This game is pretty much all about HI now. No more pink slip races, you can just sell your car. Im slow as fuck in this game and still wondering whether ot not to even bother racing. I quit working and cruising about the third day. Kind of pisses me off that I blew about 50 dollars to work up my net at the start when I could have just been a douche and spam Hied the top guy the whole time. I also never remember hitting anyone offline, or at home. It was always just wait til they are prowling, working or cruisin then fuck em up.

4/20 1:33pmWyatt_EarpHI$4,147,092,577[View]4/20

1:33pmWyatt_EarpHI$4,530,110,052[View]4/20

1:33pmWyatt_EarpHI$5,069,649,079[View]4/19

2:18amWyatt_EarpHI$3,504,506,276[View]4/19

2:18amWyatt_EarpHI$3,997,607,230[View]4/19

2:18amWyatt_EarpHI$4,223,066,822[View]4/18

12:31amWyatt_EarpHI$3,574,056,374[View]4/18

12:31amWyatt_EarpHI$3,574,055,936[View]

Thrice Wrote:I couldnt agree more, this shit is way too easy. Ive been back for about 2 weeks and pretty much got it down good enough to be in third. Well maybe it isnt too easy, because from what I remember it used to be a shit ton easier. Sure, I have blown about 20k credits just on calder alone, but its well worth it. This game is pretty much all about HI now. No more pink slip races, you can just sell your car. Im slow as fuck in this game and still wondering whether ot not to even bother racing. I quit working and cruising about the third day. Kind of pisses me off that I blew about 50 dollars to work up my net at the start when I could have just been a douche and spam Hied the top guy the whole time. I also never remember hitting anyone offline, or at home. It was always just wait til they are prowling, working or cruisin then fuck em up.

4/20 1:33pmWyatt_EarpHI$4,147,092,577[View]4/20

1:33pmWyatt_EarpHI$4,530,110,052[View]4/20

1:33pmWyatt_EarpHI$5,069,649,079[View]4/19

2:18amWyatt_EarpHI$3,504,506,276[View]4/19

2:18amWyatt_EarpHI$3,997,607,230[View]4/19

2:18amWyatt_EarpHI$4,223,066,822[View]4/18

12:31amWyatt_EarpHI$3,574,056,374[View]4/18

12:31amWyatt_EarpHI$3,574,055,936[View]

to clear it up mc has always been about HI...from the time of dand its been about HI...and rick i understand where ur coming from but 2 1/2 hours is notin...i was holding first all season when they could 5/0 HI...u know how hard it is to do that...i would lost 100 bil in a matter of minutes not hours...its also harder to HI now than it was back in the day...thats what i think...i cant even get this shit down for some reason...but the insurance on ur NW thing actually sounds like a really good idea to me...im for it...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  hitting below my nw dax 47 7,947 08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Last Post: ryan669045

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon