Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, how MC has changed.

yea i think same as above ..

his race name used to be Thrice maybe a year ago ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

nottooldto?? i seen him too...i cant believe it...but he doesnt have his medals...
AlKi

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/stats.php?opponentID=92

yes he does :x

LuDe Wrote:nottooldto?? i seen him too...i cant believe it...but he doesnt have his medals...

hasnt claimed them off ray due to losing them wen we all did when rev 2 started again ?

Black__Metal Wrote:yea i think same as above ..

his race name used to be Thrice maybe a year ago ?

Yeah, it was. I keep trying to change it but its giving me the 7 day bs...

nice HI's too BM

about how awesome MC is, i like all the new changes except the whole top crew gets double exp. that blows, this is so tough now. i liked it better when i could race mike once and go up 5 levels ha ha.

I was on the forums waaaaay back and my UN was thrice, or so i thought, but i still had to create a new name? ah well.

Thrice Wrote:Yeah, it was. I keep trying to change it but its giving me the 7 day bs...

nice HI's too BM

about how awesome MC is, i like all the new changes except the whole top crew gets double exp. that blows, this is so tough now. i liked it better when i could race mike once and go up 5 levels ha ha.

I was on the forums waaaaay back and my UN was thrice, or so i thought, but i still had to create a new name? ah well.

yea 7 days thing kicked in when poeple started getting stupid ...

haha cheers .. i wont hit ya anymore

its not top crew getting the double exp ..its the top NW guy ..and the crew he is happens to get it aswell ..hints calder having a high ass NW.

might have been a diff accnt u wer using in forums back then ?

Black__Metal Wrote:yea 7 days thing kicked in when poeple started getting stupid ...

haha cheers .. i wont hit ya anymore

its not top crew getting the double exp ..its the top NW guy ..and the crew he is happens to get it aswell ..hints calder having a high ass NW.

might have been a diff accnt u wer using in forums back then ?

Ha ha, you wont HI me cus you just got one for like 200mil and sky rocketed over me. Ima get your ass back though!!

thanks for the info on the 2x exp, thats cool, gives me a bit of motivation to try.

you guys are still playing? wow and ive been gone for quite awhile.

Get a gf :catfight:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

:dead:
:repost:
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

can someone please make me a mod so i can sort stupid comments like the above out,..

a vet comes back to grace us with there presenece again and kids jump around waving dead thread signs..

If a decent mod happens to come on can u please delet my post and the above post also.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damn, things have changed!!! TheOriginal_Smokincivic 19 4,103 04-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Im back.. has the EXP levels changed?? noxtra 6 1,870 09-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon