Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is goodbye

seems like ive done this before....oh ya, i have. lol well, this time is for good or atleast for a very long time. i've been here for longer than i like to admit. when MC was in its prime, i had some great times here. ive met some great people and appreciate everything i have learned from this game and everyone i hhave met. all good things except for the gf that broke up with me b/c she thought i loved MC more than her. seriously, she did, and i did. lol

anyways, i hate to see the game and forums the way they are now. this game use to be awsome and the forums were a great place to meet people. today i sit here trying to find a reason to stay and hang out, but i dont enjoy it the way i use to. ray and cres, thanks for letting me mod these, sometimes crazy forums, and everyone else for putting up with my shit.

anyways, im out. i guess ill always have the bible. my legacy lives on. lol is that sad to say about a game? lol ray, please remove me from the forums as a mod and retire my number! lol

later.

justin teet

teet Wrote:seems like ive done this before....oh ya, i have. lol well, this time is for good or atleast for a very long time. i've been here for longer than i like to admit. when MC was in its prime, i had some great times here. ive met some great people and appreciate everything i have learned from this game and everyone i hhave met. all good things except for the gf that broke up with me b/c she thought i loved MC more than her. seriously, she did, and i did. lol

anyways, i hate to see the game and forums the way they are now. this game use to be awsome and the forums were a great place to meet people. today i sit here trying to find a reason to stay and hang out, but i dont enjoy it the way i use to. ray and cres, thanks for letting me mod these, sometimes crazy forums, and everyone else for putting up with my shit.

anyways, im out. i guess ill always have the bible. my legacy lives on. lol is that sad to say about a game? lol ray, please remove me from the forums as a mod and retire my number! lol

later.

justin teet

Keep it Real Justin .. glad to see you come back for a lil over the last year. Look after yourself and im sure one day we will see your skank ass around here.

PEACE !!!!
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

<3 justin

I hear the girlfriend part. My girlfriend threatens to throw all of my electronics in the bathtub Sad. Don't really know you, but see ya later. You'll be back Big Grin
- Raymond Hernbrode | [b]CarDomain[/b][SIZE=3][SIZE=1] | "[email protected]"[/SIZE][/SIZE] :thumbs:
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Lol...I thought TeeT hasnt really been around anyways... not on the game, rarely on the forums

Either way its sad to see a God die.... Take care bro
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol...I thought TeeT hasnt really been around anyways... not on the game, rarely on the forums

Either way its sad to see a God die.... Take care bro

Gods don't die.....just forgotten in history. Haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Dont know that i every really knew you mate but its sad to see one of the true legends sincerly thrown in the towel

gl to you mate

Vaughn aka pimpin dem hoes
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon