Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

TheDealer Wrote:All i can say is dont hold ur breath. Im not even claiming the ps3, i opted for cash, how it takes 6months for cash to be transferred im not entirely sure, but ive waited, the least they could do is actually give it to me....

Same I'm going for the cash.......maybe when I get married and have kids and if it's a boy and he starts playing MC......maybe I'll just let him convert my Prize money into credits.....hahaha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Same I'm going for the cash.......maybe when I get married and have kids and if it's a boy and he starts playing MC......maybe I'll just let him convert my Prize money into credits.....hahaha.

ya...same here...i havent gotten mine either
AlKi

*Suprise* welcome to the world of CORRUPT InterNONactive :S
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

my claim on cash prize almost 4 month already..i hope i can get it on time lol..Big Grin

bubye Wrote:my claim on cash prize almost 4 month already..i hope i can get it on time lol..Big Grin

haha good luck, if ive been waiting for almost 7 months....something tells me yours wont come any quicker.

my only question is....if you want to stiff people on prizes why not just remove them all together....and keep everything as an in game prize.

To me, its seems to fall a little short of illegal: Offering prizes as a selling point, causing people to spend their own money trying to win them. Then you find out that it takes almost a year?! Ive got news for everyone. The demand for PS3 has dropped, making it readily available ANYWHERE. As for money, well, enough said.

Ray also claimed he was going to be making changes soon, and that was about 10 sessions ago. We get people to come to the forums, talk about MC and post new ideas but wtf is the point. Nobodies even listening!

You post a good or new idea? Little or no attention is paid to it. You post a bug or exploit in the game? Its ignored. Not to mention I sent a support ticket weeks ago about a problem Ive been having in game. It doesnt involve ANYONE but ME, yet still no response...

Im almost convinced that THIS is the reason for the downfall of this game. Poor maintenance.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:my only question is....if you want to stiff people on prizes why not just remove them all together....and keep everything as an in game prize.

To me, its seems to fall a little short of illegal: Offering prizes as a selling point, causing people to spend their own money trying to win them. Then you find out that it takes almost a year?! Ive got news for everyone. The demand for PS3 has dropped, making it readily available ANYWHERE. As for money, well, enough said.

Ray also claimed he was going to be making changes soon, and that was about 10 sessions ago. We get people to come to the forums, talk about MC and post new ideas but wtf is the point. Nobodies even listening!

You post a good or new idea? Little or no attention is paid to it. You post a bug or exploit in the game? Its ignored. Not to mention I sent a support ticket weeks ago about a problem Ive been having in game. It doesnt involve ANYONE but ME, yet still no response...

Im almost convinced that THIS is the reason for the downfall of this game. Poor maintenance.
Exactly. It's obvious the owners don't care about this game or the players anymore.

i still blame gooks.

and AP.

and offlines CMs.

and kiro.

its kinda ironic, the more the game was improved the less people liked it, maybe theres no one or nothing to blame.

5 years ago there werent as many mmorpg's and our generation took interest in games like MC which would be player at school / University / work.

i for one remember 95% of the time i was playing i was at tafe, slick was at work with some stupid swearing filter which kept bouncing my messages when i swore.

Gijoe was at work, joeda was at school, danny was in the basement stoned.

It was a great game for its time and generally speaking most text base games arent as populated as they used to be.

if you play some others you will soon learn that MC is actualy contructed well and more detailed then many out there, some massive advertising and actual prize give aways would be all that could save it now.

that and making it how it was before everyone left.

Dam i miss those old days lol...
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon