Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

ty, but anyone that works from home and started with 2nd place creds could have done that.

I dunno that changing anything about the cms is going to matter, I'm still gonna spam everyone in the list, so is everyone else. All it will mean is everyone gets less CM's probably to the same degree. So instead of having 5k cm's I have 500 and another guy that has 1k has 100... no difference just smaller numbers.

56 or even 57 is doable without the double experience of that I'm positive. I made 56 with the experience for 58 with Victory Lane, now remember I didn't join that crew until I had almost 10k races...

The thing about the bonus is it gives people something to strive for, an edge for working (or spending) harder. The problem with it is that it gives an advantage to too few and too big an advantage. If it were removed it may reduce spending. Something not good for Ray, Cres or us for that matter, the less money going into the game the less incentive to keep it going or improve it. If however it were a little more balanced and progressed that would make it fairer, it would make more people compete and who knows it might make it more fun.

As to the top guys just getting more medals, I understand how you feel I really do, in those guys defense they work pretty hard and none of them are bragging about their "conquests" I've heard Dyna for example say on more than one occasion that he doesn't actually like winning like this, there's no challenge and no sense of accomplishment. People just get into a pattern of running together, they are comfortable with each other, trust each other and learn together.

Anyways I keep writing these big assed essays lol, which I am sure not that many of you actually read, so enough said.

I guess I just wanted to say that being in the top crew doesn't mean we didn't try or slacked our way to a win but without strong competition there really isn't a lot of sense of accomplishment tbh. I think that's why I started this thread, because I miss feeling good about winning.

Lol anyone who is willing to race 10000 or more races every 14 days is a complete fucking retard.

Av3rsion Wrote:Lol anyone who is willing to race 10000 or more races every 14 days is a complete fucking retard.

Or has no desire to compete, your choice.

Av3rsion Wrote:Lol anyone who is willing to race 10000 or more races every 14 days is a complete fucking retard.

LOLZ

The funny thing is the MOST anticipated and sought after aspect of the game is crew....one of the few goals with no real reward. The absolute best thing about top crew is that your name is red...So no wonder no one competes. Why bust ass to beat other people at basically nothing, and win basically nothing for it?

I dont think that lowering the amount of crew members will help....take my word that you'll still see the same thing. Four people crews completely dominating
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

You have done it before Lil bro
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LOLZ

The funny thing is the MOST anticipated and sought after aspect of the game is crew....one of the few goals with no real reward. The absolute best thing about top crew is that your name is red...So no wonder no one competes. Why bust ass to beat other people at basically nothing, and win basically nothing for it?

I dont think that lowering the amount of crew members will help....take my word that you'll still see the same thing. Four people crews completely dominating

tbh that is something that always made me wonder too, it's the same in all CI games, top team, crew, affiliation whatever. The one thing you get nada for except the icon is the most sought after icon of them all? Strange indeed.

Black__Metal Wrote:You have done it before Lil bro

Lol and what did i get 4 it? Top Crew ide 1st place? yeah alot of good stuff from it but what do you get for doing it every 14 days and not winning shit? U win 1 top crew medal whoopi. I also did it in 30 days these guys do it every 14.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LOLZ

Which is why i do not race anymore no point because this game has gone to crap! Not like ray still dont owe me plenty of credits but with how dull this game is no point Smile

Av3rsion Wrote:Which is why i do not race anymore no point because this game has gone to crap! Not like ray still dont owe me plenty of credits but with how dull this game is no point Smile

After his birthday he moved on to bigger and better things

Attached Files
.jpg   images2.jpg (Size: 2.49 KB / Downloads: 4)
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:After his birthday he moved on to bigger and better things

Yup its called ur mom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon