Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay someone explain something to me please?

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Thing is giving 2nd and 3rd place crews EXP boosts...theres only ever usually 2 crews that run top...and then a few people that try to get 3rd or top 5...you will probly just get a HI'ers crew just jump to 3rd crew...and use the exp boost to get to better levels for HI'ing.
good point but what is wrong with that? most thief crews dont even have over 100k CBR lol. anyway whats wrong with giving thiefs exp boost?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:good point but what is wrong with that? most thief crews dont even have over 100k CBR lol. anyway whats wrong with giving thiefs exp boost?

Nothing, and I think the reason there's usually only two crews is honestly people go after certain racers, when they're gone people stop trying. If there were bonuses for 2nd and 3rd I think you'd find more people trying.

That is the reason this young guns crew is impressing me and I do my best to leave them alone when racing. They're trying hard to make a push with mostly newer players and learning together. Hopefully they keep trying and show people what can be done when a crew clicks instead of being compiled to crush the competition.

Well i know that the top crew is usually packed with prize creds and that is impossible to overcome.All the top people stay together and nobody has a chance.
Now id also like to point out that my sons crew, has 0 prize creds and 0 top crew icons in the crew, yet they are trying really hard but without the 100k free creds they will not win.
At least they are trying,and thats all that matters to me.There winners in my eyes.
This game needs to be revamped majorly, however we all say it needs this and it needs that,but the owners of MC seem to either not care or dont want to put in the time required to change it.

I dont know why RAY and CRES dont ask for help from the vets and ACTUALLY do something to make this game more competitive?

They would make more money and have more people playing if they took 10% of our suggestions and CHANGED THE GAME!

They took the time and effort to change TopSHift....Why not MC?
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Summit_Racing Wrote:Well i know that the top crew is usually packed with prize creds and that is impossible to overcome.All the top people stay together and nobody has a chance.
Now id also like to point out that my sons crew, has 0 prize creds and 0 top crew icons in the crew, yet they are trying really hard but without the 100k free creds they will not win.
At least they are trying,and thats all that matters to me.There winners in my eyes.
This game needs to be revamped majorly, however we all say it needs this and it needs that,but the owners of MC seem to either not care or dont want to put in the time required to change it.

I dont know why RAY and CRES dont ask for help from the vets and ACTUALLY do something to make this game more competitive?

They would make more money and have more people playing if they took 10% of our suggestions and CHANGED THE GAME!

They took the time and effort to change TopSHift....Why not MC?

It's actually my understanding that when the bugs are worked out of TS that MC is next on the list. They did this before, put a lot of time and effort into changing up MC and didn't bother with TS.

To be honest I think we should be thankful they do it like that, it allows them to focus on one thing at a time instead of trying to put out fires on both games at the same time.

I think everyone that knows how the game works is impressed with Young Guns. The one thing I'd like to see though is rather than them splitting and going their separate ways because top teams recruit them, stay together and prove themselves. Yeah the prize credits are nearly impossible to overcome, but people come and go, one person decides to take a break from the crew and it really only takes one racer with a deep wallet or prize creds to put them over the top.

In fact aren't they a racer shy of the max anyways?

calder12 Wrote:Okay, so what about revisiting my idea about using top crews as the decider and adding exp bonuses to 2nd and 3rd?

That way you don't have as much of a disadvantage and people would try harder in my opinion because they wouldn't always be on the outside looking in. The experience bonus isn't the end of the world btw, when I joined Victory Lane I had already caught most of them by myself without the bonus, granted it took longer with a lot more races won but it's doable.

If they move the exp bonus to top 3 teams it still promotes spending, but it also promotes the teams working together, leveling, working and getting the crew cars into the races sooner and staying in longer.

1st place crew gets 2x
2nd place crew gets 1.75x
3rd place crew gets 1.5x

That way even the crews that are 4th and down are still within range of keeping up with 3rd, giving them an incentive to race hard as well the mindset would become, if we can catch 3rd then 2nd doesn't have as big an advantage... etc. Since Crew placement is based on CBR it still promotes spending, so the company wins as well.

Couldn't agree more with this statement, his crew showed a lot of guts and should be respected for that.

i couldnt agree more.....if there was bonus xp for top 3 crews make game more fun.....i think ray and cres should look into it....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

personally I dont think anyone should get extra exp. make em race just like everyone else.The only advantage to the way it is now is that one person spends at the start of the game and the owners collect their money faster. One person can carry an entire crew.Thats why most people stick in one spot.They know who the spenders are.If you make them race they will still have to spend just to stay ahead in lvl.because face it your credits can be burnt off real fast online racing. Which in turn will make more money because not only one person will be spending. And will also give more competition it will come down to who races the hardest.not who spent the most money the first day.

Calder your idea isnt a bad one but it still leaves one person holding up an entire crew. so you have 5 people mooching off of one person.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

change the exp bonus to 1.75 or even 1.5

no1 else gets bouns.

i ran with cj's crews and if im on the underdog side of things ill allways put in more effort even tho i kno im not going to spend on this game.

most people can over come prize credits and spenders with skill and dedication, just very few people have this certain drive anymore.

sure at the end of the day if u work 200k more credits than everyone else you are gonna beat them.

But most people that get the prize credits dont use them effectivly,

this round i got 10.5k bonus start up and have been able to maintain a lead on most people in my crew who have had in the range of 50 to 80k more credits than me,.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:change the exp bonus to 1.75 or even 1.5

no1 else gets bouns.

i ran with cj's crews and if im on the underdog side of things ill allways put in more effort even tho i kno im not going to spend on this game.

most people can over come prize credits and spenders with skill and dedication, just very few people have this certain drive anymore.

sure at the end of the day if u work 200k more credits than everyone else you are gonna beat them.

But most people that get the prize credits dont use them effectivly,

this round i got 10.5k bonus start up and have been able to maintain a lead on most people in my crew who have had in the range of 50 to 80k more credits than me,.

._. I made level 56 exp in two days on my prize creds.

How about instead of adding exp bonuses they take all of them out.

This has been said millions of times, but first place is not actually giving 2x anyways, if you do the math its usually less than that.

The exp bonus is unfair and pointless, honestly the only purpose for it is to get to 57 in 5 days rather than 10.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Life isn't fair sometimes. Rolleyes
- Raymond Hernbrode | [b]CarDomain[/b][SIZE=3][SIZE=1] | "[email protected]"[/SIZE][/SIZE] :thumbs:
I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone explain "Keen"??? Victorious 13 2,840 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Can someone please explain my 2nd place in WWIII?????????? OneHotBitch 45 8,383 03-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon