Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New elements....

LuDe Wrote:is there a specific way that i race?? u guys must think im calder too then huh....lol....
lol, you know i was going to bring that up. the only difference between calder and dreamin was calder actually responds to me lol. "dreamin" wouldnt say a word to me. i dont think she liked me.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

everyday i dream how to be good like dreamin Big Grin

I heard she was easy.....

:eek:
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

MC_Alumni Wrote:lol, you know i was going to bring that up. the only difference between calder and dreamin was calder actually responds to me lol. "dreamin" wouldnt say a word to me. i dont think she liked me.

i would respond to people...i jus woudnt respond to questions like are u lude...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:tried that...people jus figured out it was me...lol...and the others jus got mad because i beat them...that wont help trust me...lol...

you make a crap women lude, im sure thats a compliment.

i think the old cheatin hacking mc is the only way to go.

i have devised another plan though.

We will construct some sort of time control device and go back to 2004, this way everything will be perfect.

whos down? i have $300, a 200mw green laser, samsung mobile phone, computer (duh) and a fake rolex from bali.

rom3o™ Wrote:you make a crap women lude, im sure thats a compliment.

i think the old cheatin hacking mc is the only way to go.

i have devised another plan though.

We will construct some sort of time control device and go back to 2004, this way everything will be perfect.

whos down? i have $300, a 200mw green laser, samsung mobile phone, computer (duh) and a fake rolex from bali.

I got DnG sunglasses, 2250$, a pack of cigarettes, my computer of course, and a can of pepsi.

Let's all pitch in and make this work!

we have the bits but do we have the brains D;

i guess i can be the structural engineer?

any mechanical or electricals out there?
oh how id love to be 16 again Cool
Orgasm Donor

hey, what happened to the elements ?? i'll own quintessence ...
otherwise, i could fill in for the electrical aspect ._.
got me a comp, cell, a 24 of bud and a whole lot of time on my hands, kinda outta work for a bit hehe
wanted..........dead or alive

i got 2 800w grow lights with

the metal halide and high pressure sodium, ive also got a 1/4 bottle of jack daniels (its evaporating so you might wana get back to me asap)

but if you guys dont have a use for the lights ill put em back to use
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon