Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol much?

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Na i was cool before hand 2, dont you worry

in who's eyes? Tongue

LMFAO AT THIS WHOLE THREAD.

Black__Metal Wrote:use your other hand ... also gives the same effect ... well thats what ive been told

ROFL

what you have been told now its what you have told LMFAO.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i too find myself masterbating too much, but i don't have a rabia to be "cheating" on with my hand, so it's okay.

i also sometimes sit on my hand.. give myself a stranger. it's quite nice. anyone else ever do this?

rofl! Xd

ROMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah but nelz will understand, sometimes, you dont feel like rabia, rather you feel like a sexy little thing with a penis, or some POV of 3 japanese school girls licking a penis so gently you want to beat them.

joedabooger Wrote:haha nah im not with Anna anymore.

Yeah i could multi posted, or i could boost my count. Im like theft ring leader. wtf is that anyway.

I could imagine rabia skitzn about that. I have a fukn funny story about anna catching me. Probs not suitable for the forums hahahahaha!!!!!!!

When are you going to make it to sydney dog. You keep spending all your cash on going to singapore and malaysia!

hows the little one? hopefully not being too influenced by you haha

also lol at your mod responsibilities and moving our chat.

damn no anna, i feel why you are happier now its the case with many mates.

id probably be pretty happy if i didnt have the son in the picture, he makes everything good.

without him id be slapping my sword on ever piece of clam i saw.

i seriously will come over dude, but im so caught up with work and in my spare time going to singapore to see family, but we will come across before im super old.

im trying to make rabia a stoner but shes got hell morals =( lol "im a mother i needa look after isaiah"

im like "look after him high, he wont know shit"

=D excellent parenting.

then people ask me like "craig are u still doing drugs?"

im like "I WAS WELL OVER THAT YEARS AGO WTF MAN!"

=D excellent liar.

as for isaiah, hes trouble man.... you will crack up when you see him, hes talking a bit now, just picking fights with every kunt.

but always smiling always happy, behaves arounds others and when hes with other kids hes really gentle n caring.

when hes with just us...........different story.

i feel lied to..

violated..

depressed in fact..

='[

fukn guy =[

i hate u

HATE U!

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:i feel lied to..

violated..

depressed in fact..

='[

fukn guy =[

i hate u

HATE U!

did i tell u that? and did u believe me?

somethings wrong here

wrong? no.
nothings wrong here. craig.

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:wrong? no.
nothings wrong here. craig.

LOL wats going on

pandas with bamboo.

monkeys with bananas.

humpin with females.

craig.

rom3o™ Wrote:LMFAO AT THIS WHOLE THREAD.

what you have been told now its what you have told LMFAO.

yeah but nelz will understand, sometimes, you dont feel like rabia, rather you feel like a sexy little thing with a penis, or some POV of 3 japanese school girls licking a penis so gently you want to beat them.

damn no anna, i feel why you are happier now its the case with many mates.

id probably be pretty happy if i didnt have the son in the picture, he makes everything good.

without him id be slapping my sword on ever piece of clam i saw.

i seriously will come over dude, but im so caught up with work and in my spare time going to singapore to see family, but we will come across before im super old.

im trying to make rabia a stoner but shes got hell morals =( lol "im a mother i needa look after isaiah"

im like "look after him high, he wont know shit"

=D excellent parenting.

then people ask me like "craig are u still doing drugs?"

im like "I WAS WELL OVER THAT YEARS AGO WTF MAN!"

=D excellent liar.

as for isaiah, hes trouble man.... you will crack up when you see him, hes talking a bit now, just picking fights with every kunt.

but always smiling always happy, behaves arounds others and when hes with other kids hes really gentle n caring.

when hes with just us...........different story.

yeah no anna. Just flapping around in sydney making a few friends and even more enemies. Just have may too many beverages and think im #1 street fighter. girls are at the bottom of my priorities atm

Fukin isaiah will be the biggest smart ass funny cunt in the world.Cant wait till he gets old and i can ditch you for ya son hahah. Little gangster. woo
Orgasm Donor

wassup everyone....
SpamaticS - Slick

rossssssssssssssssssssssssss

u secksi beest!

how da fuk r u? D:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon