Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retirement

alrite guys i just wanted everyone to know...im way to busy now a days to play so im going to retire...plus i dont see a sense in playing since i have all the medals...if new medals come out ill think about coming back...but other than that i dont feel like wasting my time on this...ive been so busy at work and trying to get back my license that i dont have time...ill check in from time to time on the game and probably come on the forums...but i dont have time to go hard so please do not ask me to race or any of that...i dont have time...
AlKi

bye again bryce :x

cya next week Tongue

LuDe Wrote:alrite guys i just wanted everyone to know...im way to busy now a days to play so im going to retire...plus i dont see a sense in playing since i have all the medals...if new medals come out ill think about coming back...but other than that i dont feel like wasting my time on this...ive been so busy at work and trying to get back my license that i dont have time...ill check in from time to time on the game and probably come on the forums...but i dont have time to go hard so please do not ask me to race or any of that...i dont have time...
well im glad i got to race with you while we were in Dynasty together, that was a fun round. good luck to whatever it is that your doing and have fun bro.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

you were in Dynasty? ._.

who are you again? :x

/edit

just noticed dynasty came back for 1 round......

Beat a dead horse much?
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:bye again bryce :x

cya next week Tongue

Ditto!
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Ditto!

hahaha...nah i came back cuz i got my DUI and i didnt go out much. but i jus got my permit today and im going for my license next monday....so if i get it back i def dont have time to play...plus im going on a trip for like 10 days in about 2 weeks so im not even going to be here....i mean ill have my laptop and hopefully b able to steal wireless but we will c...
AlKi

You know that even though we do not believe you we will still miss you bro.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:You know that even though we do not believe you we will still miss you bro.

Ditto!

lol @ the 5th time now bryce.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  retirement drg 8 1,777 02-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon