Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bold predictions?

Is anyone bold enough to predict they will win something that they are going for...for example. Shane (username) should come in here and say "yeah, i dont have much time this round but ill win top HI"
thats only if midori doesnt have anything to say about that, or even sleep for that matter.

Lets hear what you guys have to say. the round will most likely be up in 5 hours and no one is posting anything, im getting bored here.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

stats havnt even been re-set yet ?? dout it will be 5 hours ..try 24 maybe ? lol

and yea ill say CJW top crew leader again ... i mean look at his crew Tongue (hes got me in it he cant lose ... rofl!!) jkz ... anyone can win anything .. there will always be some1 trying to f**k up what some1 else is going for
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:stats havnt even been re-set yet ?? dout it will be 5 hours ..try 24 maybe ? lol

and yea ill say CJW top crew leader again ... i mean look at his crew Tongue (hes got me in it he cant lose ... rofl!!) jkz ... anyone can win anything .. there will always be some1 trying to f**k up what some1 else is going for
thats why i started this. i want to start some healthy competition here. "ill say CJW top crew leader again.."

lets see how this goes

I want top crew leader damnit! :catfight:

ill see you in game bro!

I'll win Top Crew
Top Crew Leader
Win 1st
Get a top 25
Top 10
HI
Boost
All Ide's
I'm paying Ray.

now come on daggermouth you really got to man handle everyone give us a chance lolSmile

hmmm bold predictions?
evo goes for the hat trick, cmartin ups his game on crew invites and through preseverence i finally boost a car.

username74o Wrote:hmmm bold predictions?
evo goes for the hat trick, cmartin ups his game on crew invites and through preseverence i finally boost a car.
"cmartin ups his game":jawdrop:...no way!

as for you boosting a car. let me know ill let you try to boost my gti after i buy my R5, it always bugs me sitting in my vehicles garage after level 8 or higher

username74o Wrote:hmmm bold predictions?

I'll teach you how to boost if you quit HI'ing me.

ha sorry dagger you were always right there..

Black__Metal Wrote:stats havnt even been re-set yet ?? dout it will be 5 hours ..try 24 maybe ? lol

timer is up, winners list is up...and its 4 hours from now...looks like i was right about 5 hours from then

is that a bold prediction?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Predictions Hitman666 22 3,962 02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon