Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm Bored...

Okay, I am bored and bored people do boring things... so here is my boring thing for you to mull over:

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

If you feel like it, add your own Smile
winter's own

This only works well when it's spoken, as your riddle has no true answer when typed.

Unless, you're using one of the popular trick version. In which case you forgot the quotations around "the English language".
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

If your bored read this, its kinda nasty tho.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-m...world.html

DrOoPie Wrote:If your bored read this, its kinda nasty tho.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14979_6-m...world.html

Do you really eat that in your tacos bro?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

No, I've never really heard of it before. I would eat all that for some cash though.

DrOoPie Wrote:No, I've never really heard of it before. I would eat all that for some cash though.

if you video tape yourself eating that on a taco and its fullproof and not fake ill buy you creds...the more eggs you eat the more creds you get
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:if you video tape yourself eating that on a taco and its fullproof and not fake ill buy you creds...the more eggs you eat the more creds you get

What exactly do I need to eat??

Victorious Wrote:This only works well when it's spoken, as your riddle has no true answer when typed.

Unless, you're using one of the popular trick version. In which case you forgot the quotations around "the English language".

I can't just hand the answer on a silver platter... there needs to be some thinking involved.
winter's own

winterfell Wrote:Okay, I am bored and bored people do boring things... so here is my boring thing for you to mull over:

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

If you feel like it, add your own Smile

i've said it aloud multiple times, and read it at least a dozen times.. WTF?!

it's energy.
He didn't say it had to be gry in order.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bored and found an old post of mine Oo und3rated 4 1,922 07-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Last Post: und3rated
  if your bored PANDAhumpnMONKEY 3 1,524 09-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Bored Poll Black__Metal 13 3,678 04-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Last Post: winterfell
  For those bored and waiting for turns ip305 0 1,050 07-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Last Post: ip305
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon