Summit
Midori
Victorious
Panda
Teet
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate the mods =P

Easy ..the new mods have come in and had a bit of time to lay thier mark down.

Whos ya top mod ..or who do you think that is doing the best job ?

Ps Mods dont tamper with the polls.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

lmfao.. this aught to be good..

This'll be interesting.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Wait summit is a mod?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Wait summit is a mod?

yes he is noob ...

lmfao ..yea was bored so thought id start up something fun Smile

Moderators : 8
teet, PANDAhumpnMONKEY, LuDe, romeo, o_O_MIDORI_O_o, Victorious, Summit_Racing, rom3o™

no idea why romes got 2 accnts as mod but o wel

Black__Metal Wrote:Moderators : 8
teet, PANDAhumpnMONKEY, LuDe, romeo, o_O_MIDORI_O_o, Victorious, Summit_Racing, rom3o™

no idea why romes got 2 accnts as mod but o wel

ray put the wrong romeo account at first. that was romeos super old account
AlKi

Personally, I'd vote for Bryce.

I am thinking this is a good time to vote for the best, and IMHO the worst Mod. Sorry Victorious but I think your full of crap, and should not be who you are. You have proven to be a hard person to deal with to many here. Go ahead an delete this as you do, but "most" will agree... You need to drop your personal life and be more diplomatic if you are to be a mod of such a vast culture of people here. no offence intended personally, but this is a community. And you will need to mellow out some, you jump into the fire faster then a fire fly. Just my opinion here, some will agree, and some will disagree.
Noob, what Noob...

I only deleted one of your posts that I remember, and it was because it was just us bickering back and forth about whether I have the right to make fun of a mentally retarded person.

Probably something that doesn't belong in the MC Forum.

What do you mean I need to drop my personal life, and be more diplomatic? I'm afraid I don't get what you mean. I'm more mature and mellow then I would say 99% of the community that posts here on a regular basis and I have my reasonings for doing so.

I very seldom refer to my personal life, with the exception of my twins, in any manner. I'm afraid I just don't get that part. As for the "vast community of MidniteChallenge's forums"... at the moment.. that's just laughable.

We need to vote for the best and worst posters as well, either way. You're entitled to your opinion, and I wish you the best on doing so.

Edit: As for me jumping in the fire, can you please direct me to the last time I brought up your ignorance or anything of the sort? I don't even refer to you that often, and I had every right to delete your posts along with mine. You keep bringing it up, but tell me I need to mellow out and be more mature? What are you high?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cheep angel eye mods... wet4u2lic 3 1,371 03-16-2006, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Ziggy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon