Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Proper Congradulations

Jdoggy Wrote:LOL its okay, I just saw that spelling for the second time in a thread title and it was like nails on a chalkboard. At least it is not as bad as the idiot who spells lose as loose. That kills me.

hahahaha...old man gotta get all pissed about spelling...lol...
AlKi

I was going to come point out, that there is already one of these threads.

Also the irony of you calling it the "A Proper Congradulations" for the same reason Jdoggy pointed out.

Congrats to all
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

the other one only mentions Evo and Victory Lane...i think others deserve a little recognition also, is it really that big of a deal that i put a d instead of a t...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

No it's really not, I was just saying that it was funny that you put Proper.

More ironic then bad really, and you're right. The other guy left some people out.

Victorious Wrote:No it's really not, I was just saying that it was funny that you put Proper.

More ironic then bad really, and you're right. The other guy left some people out.
thank you. the proper was more or less directed towards the people who were left out. not really towards the spelling of the word.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:thank you. the proper was more or less directed towards the people who were left out. not really towards the spelling of the word.

Yes but that is not what makes it ironic, which is actually funny. Ah never mind. Yes Lude I am an old man, very very old, today its cold, rainy, and windy. I want to come home man.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Yes but that is not what makes it ironic, which is actually funny. Ah never mind. Yes Lude I am an old man, very very old, today its cold, rainy, and windy. I want to come home man.

Exactly :p

Almost time for next session guys and gals, best of luck in the days to come.

Jdoggy Wrote:Yes but that is not what makes it ironic, which is actually funny. Ah never mind. Yes Lude I am an old man, very very old, today its cold, rainy, and windy. I want to come home man.

hahahah james...jus dont feel to bad...at least ur younger than summit...lol...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:hahahah james...jus dont feel to bad...at least ur younger than summit...lol...

Thank god for that, and dont forget Mike, he is older than I as well.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Thank god for that, and dont forget Mike, he is older than I as well.

ya thats true
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congradulations cjw21 28 4,867 02-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon