Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congradulations

username74o Wrote:congrats to evo for the win, and thank you those of you extending your congrats to me.

im not a multi or any of that business, i played way back in the day when kronic crew ruled the world and dan danger would come on and pretty much reset everyones networth.
it had been years since i had thought about this game and i randomly came across some old hi/carjack numbers in a box, so that got me wondering if this game was still around.

alot has changed but still pretty fun

Lol, thats fuckin awesome hahaha.Dunno how your old combos netted you 57 HIs in one session, but good job man. I hope to have you in my HI crew next round
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol, thats fuckin awesome hahaha.Dunno how your old combos netted you 57 HIs in one session, but good job man. I hope to have you in my HI crew next round

The combos didn't do it....

Everyone knows the combos to use these days, and I can assure you. They are no numbers he came across from playing when Den and KK were around. That being said, the timing and general idea is similar.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:The combos didn't do it....

Everyone knows the combos to use these days, and I can assure you. They are no numbers he came across from playing when Den and KK were around. That being said, the timing and general idea is similar.

lol thats kinda what i was hinting at,
lol WE DO NEED A SCARCASTIC SMILEY!

My point was seems a little wierd to stumble upon old combos and all the sudden get HIs left and right if you ask me. Im just starting to get the hang of it, got 47 this round and Id say i know a decent bit.

Anyways this guy came out of nowhere with HIs, wasnt even on top 10. Just kinda fishy that "old combos" gets your 57 HIs in a couple days lol

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol thats kinda what i was hinting at,
lol WE DO NEED A SCARCASTIC SMILEY!

My point was seems a little wierd to stumble upon old combos and all the sudden get HIs left and right if you ask me. Im just starting to get the hang of it, got 47 this round and Id say i know a decent bit.

Anyways this guy came out of nowhere with HIs, wasnt even on top 10. Just kinda fishy that "old combos" gets your 57 HIs in a couple days lol

Couple of hours actually.

If he's a multi, he doesn't have another forum name registered to his IP.

sounds like a regular ol' MC mystery to me
This sounds like a job for The Hardly Boys

Calder Sucks

obviously none of u guys HIed back in the day....some people never learn...#1 the timings and numbers still work...jus letting u know...y do u think teet can not play for like a year, come back and boom jump from like 50k to 4 bil...he knows the timing and numbers that work and has worked for him for how many years now...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:obviously none of u guys HIed back in the day....some people never learn...#1 the timings and numbers still work...jus letting u know...y do u think teet can not play for like a year, come back and boom jump from like 50k to 4 bil...he knows the timing and numbers that work and has worked for him for how many years now...

Do the numbers still work?

Yes....

Are they the numbers Username used to get his HI's?

If so, he's a moron.

I think Justin could easily figure out the new numbers that work that are much lower, and more consistent. As for the timing, yeah that's still the same.

im not using the same numbers...finding them just reminded me of this game.
ive been back for a couple sessions now relearning everything.
not that big of a mystery really

LuDe Wrote:obviously none of u guys HIed back in the day....some people never learn...#1 the timings and numbers still work...jus letting u know...y do u think teet can not play for like a year, come back and boom jump from like 50k to 4 bil...he knows the timing and numbers that work and has worked for him for how many years now...

LOL. Your right. Ive never even played this game before

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Proper Congradulations MC_Alumni 22 3,877 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon