Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mc guide

Big_Bang Wrote:Damn....how did you know? Hahaha. I'll be going for top crew during the summer.....depends if i still have my job lol.

like it matters...all u do at ur job is play mc anyway...lol...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:like it matters...all u do at ur job is play mc anyway...lol...

The job matters cause that's where I can get my spending money....I was hoping to use my First place prize money but I don't know when I'm going to get it....maybe in 3 years?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:The job matters cause that's where I can get my spending money....I was hoping to use my First place prize money but I don't know when I'm going to get it....maybe in 3 years?

jus talk to ray and ask to turn them into credits..
AlKi

errrrr sorry if what i say is wrong but im so tired and lazy to check properly.

maybe you should make a copy of this in the noobie forums and change mine to say "old guide".

and if your going to keep it in this forum maybe you should have a link in your first post.

also the horrible word document and upload site sucks.

other then that, its a fucking insane guide good on you lude, if i were near you id give you a blow job and shout you some drugs.

rom3o™ Wrote:errrrr sorry if what i say is wrong but im so tired and lazy to check properly.

maybe you should make a copy of this in the noobie forums and change mine to say "old guide".

and if your going to keep it in this forum maybe you should have a link in your first post.

also the horrible word document and upload site sucks.

other then that, its a fucking insane guide good on you lude, if i were near you id give you a blow job and shout you some drugs.

rome this guide was a test point. ray want to turn it into a pdf so that takes care of the word doc. and as for the upload site, i used a site that was free uploading...ray is going to post it somewhere else...this is jus to get feed back on my guide
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:rome this guide was a test point. ray want to turn it into a pdf so that takes care of the word doc. and as for the upload site, i used a site that was free uploading...ray is going to post it somewhere else...this is jus to get feed back on my guide

oh u just want feedbackkkkkkk no one said that.

well in regards to the content....... 10/10

rom3o™ Wrote:oh u just want feedbackkkkkkk no one said that.

well in regards to the content....... 10/10

thanks..it was a pain in the ass to write it...lol.. didnt take that long but still was a pain..haha
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better Tokkiez 8 5,536 06-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Reebar
  MC Bible Version 2 (Ultimate Guide) - 9/29/2011 teet 27 12,169 05-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Test and Tune Guide dnb_Fueld 0 2,842 07-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  GUIDE PART 2 COMING SOON! rom3o™ 18 7,623 04-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon