Facebook      

Poll: do u think a new mc guide will help noobs play and keep playing the game?
yes
no
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mc guide

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:but tbh i dont think anyone ever actually reads these things
atleast every time i have ever played a new game i never read the how to play section
i always learned on my own

I don't read the instructions to anything for that matter.

yeah i think this will definitely help noobs play better and stay. i remember back in the day reading the mc bible and figuring everything out when i started, so i definitely think this would be good. I'm not a noob anymore, but i would still want to see it so I can play like LUDE!

rom3o™ Wrote:i had to learn everything.

4 years it took, of being cheated screwed and fucked, even when i tried to do things legit.

i didnt just wake up and start boosting magicly i spent many many sessions learning myself, there is a pride in that.

if you want to teach people and spoon feed them, i cant nor will try stop you, in fact i wont even care, but since you asked for opinions i decided to give mine.

so excuse the circumstances that shaped my mc life influencing my statement.

teach people what you want to teach them lude, dont ask for others opinions, this whole new bible thing has been talked about and will continue to be until its actualy done.

and i think we should credit justin for being the first to put in the time to do it originaly.

its easy to teach someone to HI and Boost, the algorithm will change and it will confuse people, if you look back ive already made a post called rome_invasian which outlines what is in the algorithm and what matters anyway.

its no secret.

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=4571 pt1

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=4664 pt2

I was bored...

rom3o™ Wrote:i had to learn everything.

4 years it took, of being cheated screwed and fucked, even when i tried to do things legit.

i didnt just wake up and start boosting magicly i spent many many sessions learning myself, there is a pride in that.

if you want to teach people and spoon feed them, i cant nor will try stop you, in fact i wont even care, but since you asked for opinions i decided to give mine.

so excuse the circumstances that shaped my mc life influencing my statement.

teach people what you want to teach them lude, dont ask for others opinions, this whole new bible thing has been talked about and will continue to be until its actualy done.

and i think we should credit justin for being the first to put in the time to do it originaly.

its easy to teach someone to HI and Boost, the algorithm will change and it will confuse people, if you look back ive already made a post called rome_invasian which outlines what is in the algorithm and what matters anyway.

its no secret.

I agree Romeo, but I'm tired of it being so easy. We both know, if Lude writes a guide and everyone reads it, it won't instantly make everyone as good as Bryce.

It'll still take trial and error, they'll just be more competition.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:I agree Romeo, but I'm tired of it being so easy. We both know, if Lude writes a guide and everyone reads it, it won't instantly make everyone as good as Bryce.

It'll still take trial and error, they'll just be more competition.

im not even that good...lol...but that is true...there still will need to be things they need to figure out...jus because i tell them doesnt mean that it will jus auto happen...jus like jeremy..he taught people how to HI and they would complain because they thought he was lying to them because they couldnt figure it out..
AlKi

I've told at least 50 people EXACTLY how I HI'd, and EXACTLY how they can win top Car Jack with the stock credits only.

You wanna know how many of them have accomplished it?

Exactly, 0.

You wanna know how many of them have HI'd people and created competition, though they didn't win a medal?

Most likely most of them. It still takes time, money, and effort to win. It has nothing to do with a guide. That will only get them along their way.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:I've told at least 50 people EXACTLY how I HI'd, and EXACTLY how they can win top Car Jack with the stock credits only.

You wanna know how many of them have accomplished it?

Exactly, 0.

You wanna know how many of them have HI'd people and created competition, though they didn't win a medal?

Most likely most of them. It still takes time, money, and effort to win. It has nothing to do with a guide. That will only get them along their way.

Ok then, let's play a game. PM me your Hi info, explain what you look for, numbers, and your findings about hitting people. Make is somewhat basic as a bible would give. I am presently in 3rd place for top HI's, and lets see if I can use your info to reach the stars, this is a test, and nothing but. I am not a vet when it comes to hitting people either. I will not spend any, and only use my credits to hit only.
Noob, what Noob...

LuDe Wrote:lol...u guys are kinda missing the point...i should have explained this earlier...hahaha...my guide is in 3 parts...each part is goign to be a seperate file..the first part im going to have open to everyone...teaching about the game how to play how to tune etc...the second 2 parts are special...im going to teach people how to win HI boost top crew leader and #1 but thats not going to be released till later and only to people that i believe deserve it...lol...the first part is the part im putting the most effort into...this is going to have screenshots and all of that...to the people who have seen it, they know what im talking bout...but this is the part that im hoping is going to get more people on the game...

LOL Bryce with all due respect thats not what the opening post suggests, at no point does it say to people who deserve it it says to everyone. Just didnt want you to think we did not read what you wrote. I still am in the same place on this issue, don't get me wrong I wont whine if it is done either. I am simply stating once again what happened when Justin's was put out, short burst and look at the game now. I don't blame Justin for that, we had no idea at the time as I am assuming most of you don't now. In any case good luck in the endeavors, I am sure it will all work out.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

people have givn me times and numbers but didnt work out.....i had to find a number or 2 that worked for me....then i had to find my own time.....some sessions i can hit like madd and some i cant at all.....what works for u doesnt always work for every1
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

Jdoggy Wrote:LOL Bryce with all due respect thats not what the opening post suggests, at no point does it say to people who deserve it it says to everyone. Just didnt want you to think we did not read what you wrote. I still am in the same place on this issue, don't get me wrong I wont whine if it is done either. I am simply stating once again what happened when Justin's was put out, short burst and look at the game now. I don't blame Justin for that, we had no idea at the time as I am assuming most of you don't now. In any case good luck in the endeavors, I am sure it will all work out.

ya i should have been more specific...lol...my 3 parts are going to be 3 different files... and im hoping this will help new people starting up...especially the first part...that way im hopin at least more people will get their asses online and stay online...hahah
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request A Guide Victorious 26 4,982 02-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  Can I get a hold of the guide Dreamin has? Victorious 5 1,398 02-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Beginners guide 2face5 18 4,712 03-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Last Post: calder12
  beginners guide? 2face5 2 1,193 02-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 2face5
  A simple guide to MC racing and leveling calder12 10 2,877 01-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Last Post: straight3dg3
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better 0 413 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon