Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to populate MC

LuDe Wrote:jus posted it in the mods forums...hopefully ray reads it...lol...

lolz some random is a mod godamn it.

LuDe Wrote:jus posted it in the mods forums...hopefully ray reads it...lol...

oh and thanks babe.

rom3o™ Wrote:oh and thanks babe.

no prob
AlKi

New_Player_Crew, I am running a teaching crew for peeps with no icons. I am asking all you vets to give my guys a break until they learn the basic's.

Please help me get the future MC players on their feet.

Thanks Guys,

Mike
Milf Pleaser

Dyna Wrote:New_Player_Crew, I am running a teaching crew for peeps with no icons. I am asking all you vets to give my guys a break until they learn the basic's.

Please help me get the future MC players on their feet.

Thanks Guys,

Mike

same here...i started a new guide to help people get used to the game
AlKi

ok mike/bryce, we hear u...hands-off the noobs! let's encourage and not discourage....!Wink

MatBond Wrote:ok mike/bryce, we hear u...hands-off the noobs! let's encourage and not discourage....!Wink

roger that
AlKi

I think 1-20 should be non member cars. Because the prize is a membership... it might get more noobs to work for something good..

Also what's with all these PROS going for 1-20 ide thats not fair for the noobs which is what lvl 20 ide medals are 4.. I know some people thought because of the color code that its ok to get them, but its not. and they should get takin away from you.. I just dont understand EVERY DAMN SESSION some MORE than experienced player is going for it..

lol the problem is, nobody enforces the rules around here. Then again, if the rules were strictly enforced, I have a feeling MC would be an empty place.....

I brought up 1-20 a few sessions ago and everyone cried that "If they spent to get them, they deserve to keep them"

I dunno that any of the people who matter even pay attention anymore
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Anti_Rice Wrote:I think 1-20 should be non member cars. Because the prize is a membership... it might get more noobs to work for something good..

Also what's with all these PROS going for 1-20 ide thats not fair for the noobs which is what lvl 20 ide medals are 4.. I know some people thought because of the color code that its ok to get them, but its not. and they should get takin away from you.. I just dont understand EVERY DAMN SESSION some MORE than experienced player is going for it..

you are rite, its not fair...and when i talked to ray a month or 2 ago he said he was going to remove all of them....he also said that no vets should be going for it...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon