Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who remembers?

going great
how u been?
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

rom3o™ Wrote:joeda was told the same thing as me about some guy taking over the rose server.

and being touchy? the only touchy person was rachael, or maybe you were just super cruel to her.

go watch Slumdog Millionaire.

whoever told you anything either knows the gist of nothing, or takes the cake for knowing nothing yet wants to be in the middle of things whilst acting they know everything. which is why as much as i'd like to say im pretty sure i wouldnt know who your "source" was as it most probably wouldve been someone insignificant, i could think of a few who couldve pulled such stories out of their rear cavities :x

sure there were only ..a handful of idiots that couldve passed as successfully making the list of a tactical take down attempt of the 7h server, but non actually managed to make the server go down long enough for any negative side effect (i.e population) to actually decrease.

those that claimed it happened, either werent even around during the time those attacks happened, or read versions of what actually happened written by those that (you guessed it) knows next to nothing. nothing of what actually solidified as the truth, anyways.

i bailed a good... 19 months ago? from the server. 7h did eventually go down after glov went mia recently but that's out of context. so er, yeah. i still dont get the whole 'e-pwnage slash ultimate e-humiliation" towards me bit. :)

mSzura Wrote:whoever told you anything either knows the gist of nothing, or takes the cake for knowing nothing yet wants to be in the middle of things whilst acting they know everything. which is why as much as i'd like to say im pretty sure i wouldnt know who your "source" was as it most probably wouldve been someone insignificant, i could think of a few who couldve pulled such stories out of their rear cavities :x

sure there were only ..a handful of idiots that couldve passed as successfully making the list of a tactical take down attempt of the 7h server, but non actually managed to make the server go down long enough for any negative side effect (i.e population) to actually decrease.

those that claimed it happened, either werent even around during the time those attacks happened, or read versions of what actually happened written by those that (you guessed it) knows next to nothing. nothing of what actually solidified as the truth, anyways.

i bailed a good... 19 months ago? from the server. 7h did eventually go down after glov went mia recently but that's out of context. so er, yeah. i still dont get the whole 'e-pwnage slash ultimate e-humiliation" towards me bit. Smile

the source was very insignificant, buts all we've had to work with. rumours make the world go round.

it was such a great server, was sad to see it go down =( u affiliate with the game in general anymore or was that nuff for u.

but excluding u then, i heard that someone said they were taking all the donation money etc thus why u / glov got ripped / left.

rom3o™ Wrote:the source was very insignificant, buts all we've had to work with. rumours make the world go round.

it was such a great server, was sad to see it go down =( u affiliate with the game in general anymore or was that nuff for u.

but excluding u then, i heard that someone said they were taking all the donation money etc thus why u / glov got ripped / left.

you played there? er that was ruff, ruff wanted deebee to manage it, deebee called glov over for her expertise, glov called me over, then some shit hit the fan and glov and me bailed.

and thus, 7h was born. this of course is the nutshell version; juicy details remains with the other skeletons in the closet.

mSzura Wrote:you played there? er that was ruff, ruff wanted deebee to manage it, deebee called glov over for her expertise, glov called me over, then some shit hit the fan and glov and me bailed.

and thus, 7h was born. this of course is the nutshell version; juicy details remains with the other skeletons in the closet.

everything makes sense now.

u should do it all over again and run the show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Remembers? pt.2 rom3o™ 13 2,632 01-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon