Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
congrats

kelly/summit his angie apprentice which would mean his ur grand apprentice?? some where his related to you by your teachings romeo
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

Dyna Wrote:I don't think he played much when you did bro, how's the kid>?

i wrote something nice about u in some other thread maybe in the crews thread im not sure if u read it mike.

anyway, kids great CLICKE HERE to see a somewhat recent photo of him =)

thanks for asking.

hows your fams? its amazing you stayed here, you are the soul of this game.

im_a_n00b Wrote:kelly/summit his angie apprentice which would mean his ur grand apprentice?? some where his related to you by your teachings romeo

lol akiram, who whould have thought, i was thinking about hating him because he was owning, but now i cant.

=D

You've always been good to me broWink Good looking boy you got there, hard to believe how big he is already.
Milf Pleaser

Dont be haten........In a way you made me........lol
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

hahahahaha grand master and grand apprentice wonder what the next generations hold
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

im_a_n00b Wrote:hahahahaha grand master and grand apprentice wonder what the next generations hold

akiram let it be known your still my MVP. you started what became a long list of icawns.

and dont forget GIJOE taught me so really, we owe it all to him.

Summit_Racing Wrote:Dont be haten........In a way you made me........lol

<3

Dyna Wrote:You've always been good to me broWink Good looking boy you got there, hard to believe how big he is already.

thanks Mike, still looks like the mother which is good im sure you know how fast they grow up, he wont need me soon lol.

i hope your not leaving mc like u said you might.

Rom you've got a nice looking kid there.

I'll post pics of my twins when they are born.. It'll be a fun day. What's his name again?

Gratz to all of those who didn't suck.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Congrats to my crew, that was ALOT of hard work.

Mikey if you really are leaving then good luck in finding something else to do. This game has a strange way of sucking you back in, much like a toothless Bangkok whore, I am sure you can relate.

Kelly nice job bro, I have enjoyed ribbing you constantly. A fine leader you turned out to be. Your ancestor still wore a skirt, but does not make you personally feminine.

Bryce we would not have won without all the shit you did, a frigging machine, in the end it was you pulling our ass outta the fire.

Mafia great work with that car bro, I appreciate all the "extra" work you put in.

Dagger I dont think I heard two words from you, that was nice actually, constant work and racing with no bitching or slow downs.

As for me I will never do this again, I hated every second of it with the exception of the final stat page at the end. I did this because I felt I owed it to Mike, who had some people seriously let him down not too long ago. It was nice to know I still had racing and tuning still in me, however it affirmed to me how much I hate it. I am finished with serious competition. I came back for a few rounds and got three top 10's, and really just to see where the game had gone in my absence. Have fun fellas, from now on if you see me it will be because I am wasting free credits. Good luck to all the new potentials.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

We all know Mike won't leave.. I would end him.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM