Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want A Laugh?

Hey guys,Me and Sang(Big Bang), thought you could all do with a laugh.

Well,i was bored..saw him online and i thought what the heck and messeged him saying "Guess What!?"....he replied saying "What?" and i sent a messege saying...."Your a Nooblet and You Suckz!"....and had about 100 of them....i then copy and pasted that and held the CTRL + V down for about 1minute and my browser crashed LOL...so i logged back in and held for 30 secs and sent....So..i tried to to copy nd paste it again and had the button held for about 5mins at least...i pressed send...and it took 10minutes or so to actully respond(MC that is) the timer etc. had been stuck....i then had a few ammounts of errors come up....after all of this..i logged back into messege Sang again lol Tongue and i had this:

"The CI admin has banned your IP/Account from sending messeges due to attempting to Flood/Crash/Hack our Systems.
You will hear more back from CI very soon."

I was like "Oh,Shit" and Sang was there pissing himself....i though this would be funny for you all to see....Raymond dont ban me please lol...i didnt think this would happen ROFL....

Thanks Me...and Sang Wink
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Wasn't PISSING MYSELF!!!! lol.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

oh ok...shitting urself...
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

serves you write i go take my dog out for a walk while talking to you and come back to like 40 new messages from you
mecca :postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bored. Post pictures to make me laugh. Officer_Cartman 75 11,298 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon