Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who remembers?

bscrzymn2k6 Wrote:I've heard a lot about you, rom3o. Sucks I wasn't around to remember to be involved with the fun.

danny, which one of you is you in MC? lol too many pandas. Sad

fully forgot you wernt around when romeo and "the boys" wer ripping shit up for oh so long.
Black__Metal

bscrzymn2k6 Wrote:I've heard a lot about you, rom3o. Sucks I wasn't around to remember to be involved with the fun.

why
does
everyone
know
my
name?!

who da fuk r u? ._.'

i'm the 1 and only panda.

best panda there ever was, best there will ever be...

except for that panda from kung fu panda, he'd pwn me anyday ;x

p.s. that was a great movie :x

becasue your the #2 sexist player ever to have played MC danny (#1 joda) ..... thats why everyone knows you

Note : betta joda ?
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:becasue your the sexist player ever to have played MC danny ..... thats why everyone knows you

traitorrrrrr

oh and romeo, i dont think i was in that crew. I may have had a session off. Semi remember laughing when you all got banned. Then again i semi remember being in it and laughing with you about how silly it was.
And zura did get what she deserved, ultimate e-pwnage slash e-shame for her lol
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:traitorrrrrr

oh and romeo, i dont think i was in that crew. I may have had a session off. Semi remember laughing when you all got banned. Then again i semi remember being in it and laughing with you about how silly it was.
And zura did get what she deserved, ultimate e-pwnage slash e-shame for her lol

r u foking sure.

hi, i was nothing special, just a burner with lawts or icawns.

who are u =) nice to meet u.

how about the unbeatable plan of the low NW muiltie crew rome, remember that ?? hours spent racing undercover while everyone watched the "main crew" lmfao .... woulda been how funny if we all pulled that off bahahaha
Black__Metal

joedabooger Wrote:traitorrrrrr

never !! cheak that post u 1st replyed to
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:how about the unbeatable plan of the low NW muiltie crew rome, remember that ?? hours spent racing undercover while everyone watched the "main crew" lmfao .... woulda been how funny if we all pulled that off bahahaha

dont tell sg.

I got 300 of them and was pissed when it didn't come off
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:dont tell sg.

I got 300 of them and was pissed when it didn't come off

hahaha it was a insain plan, wer the hell is sg ?? yea shame it didnt come off ..woulda been talked about for the resta MC
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:hahaha it was a insain plan, wer the hell is sg ?? yea shame it didnt come off ..woulda been talked about for the resta MC

ahahaha yeah man black that plan rocked.

it was my mistake for trusting someone who ended up giving the plan to raymond lol, it started off really well too.

as for tan =( that guy was the man, he was racing over 20 accounts online for hours, insane guy.

where is he? still with the same girl, working and studying hard in singapore, hard to make a life there i admire him.

il see him in 21 days il be sure to say hi from you guys. =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Remembers? pt.2 rom3o™ 13 2,632 01-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon