maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

ya my bad...lol..it was dan askin..hahaha
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:ya my bad...lol..it was dan askin..hahaha

why do you have double my post.

LuDe Wrote:ummm that sux really bad...only claimin 1 would suck super bad...

I have to beg to differ. Funny youd say that though.

I dunno I think thats about the most fair thing we could come up with. Everything else just led to adding more WW3's which is good too, but I dont think anyone is looking to see a bunch of new medals, I know that I dont want a dozen WW3 medals.

Or we could keep it the same. I just think as it stands, there isnt much for the lower skilled players to claim, and I AM NOT talking about myself. Im just looking for ways to keep people playing once they start, because honestly I see some things that would turn me away as a beginner.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I have to beg to differ. Funny youd say that though.

I dunno I think thats about the most fair thing we could come up with. Everything else just led to adding more WW3's which is good too, but I dont think anyone is looking to see a bunch of new medals, I know that I dont want a dozen WW3 medals.

Or we could keep it the same. I just think as it stands, there isnt much for the lower skilled players to claim, and I AM NOT talking about myself. Im just looking for ways to keep people playing once they start, because honestly I see some things that would turn me away as a beginner.

IDE would be so shitty to get then...i wouldnt want to race 3 seasons in a row and spend all the money to lvl jus to get 1 flag...i mean when i won IDE when i first came back...i spent 50 to lvl to 57 and 100 to lvl to 58...thats 150 for 2 lvls...and u want me to spend that 3 seasons in a row...instead of me earning it....cmon...
AlKi

rom3o™ Wrote:why do you have double my post.

Ludes been spamatics while you have been away my frnd.

lude = :postwhore: Captn
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Ludes been spamatics while you have been away my frnd.

lude = :postwhore: Captn

Damn another thing to learn from Lude. Gotta become post whore.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Damn another thing to learn from Lude. Gotta become post whore.

hahhaa..ya almost got banned for it...lol.
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:IDE would be so shitty to get then...i wouldnt want to race 3 seasons in a row and spend all the money to lvl jus to get 1 flag...i mean when i won IDE when i first came back...i spent 50 to lvl to 57 and 100 to lvl to 58...thats 150 for 2 lvls...and u want me to spend that 3 seasons in a row...instead of me earning it....cmon...

I understand you paid and all, i just thought it was about more than who can pay to win ya know? Not to mention that the highest WW3 starts at lvl 31, so 57 and 58 may have secured your win, but i know people who easily get to 55+ without paying a dime

Here, is a final solution. What about you can only enter 1-20 once per session. That way you dont have to spend to get it the next session. I dont think there is anything wrong with having to try 3 sessions to get 3 medals.

Plus, if you can only get 1 1-20 per session, it leaves it open for everyone.

Or....we can go back to having peoples medals stripped everytime they get them. Then no one has the medals

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Or....we can go back to having peoples medals stripped everytime they get them. Then no one has the medals

i quit mc if that happens...i didnt work that hard and spend all my money for notin to show for it...
AlKi

lol, youd quit over a medal? Really?

It aint that serious. I highly doubt you spent any money to get a 1-20 IDE medal, and if you did im confused. When I said stripping medals I meant higher players that take lower IDEs.

Is it just me, or did anyone else think this was the way it was supposed to be set up. That way, the people who DONT spend have something to do other than get spam raced all day.

I have to say this game is lopsided and it seems as if no one notices, or cares haha. Im top ten right now at level 20! That doesnt make me proud or give me a feeling of accomplishment. It makes me sad that its so damn easy to win nowadays.

Lol, its really pretty damn lame, but no one seems to care. Why is everyone so against giving the smaller players something! LOL, is it really going to effect your gameplay, in any shape or form?

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM