Facebook      

Poll: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

I think IDE should be changed so it is one specific car from those ranges that is different every session. (Its only the same old 9 cars everytime already, they just dont change.) This way people wouldn't know the perfect times or have the parts list already. I should just be a featured car in each of the 9 catigories per month/session.

With that being siad....

In the current model every still one has a chance for IDE every time. You should not be able to earn 5 or 6 medals your first session on. You have already stated that top 25 and top 10 are easy to get so why give away more medals to the third best crew? People should want to be in a top 5 crew so maybe they can convince a leader to pick them up for top crew or learn how playing for a crew is different than playing stictly for NW.

Beast Wrote:With that being siad....

In the current model every still one has a chance for IDE every time. You should not be able to earn 5 or 6 medals your first session on. You have already stated that top 25 and top 10 are easy to get so why give away more medals to the third best crew? People should want to be in a top 5 crew so maybe they can convince a leader to pick them up for top crew or learn how playing for a crew is different than playing stictly for NW.

I dont think it is any fun whatsoever to just play for nw anymore. I personally think they need to scale down the money making.

If people were in the mid hundred millions they would still have more than enough cash to do everything they needed but you wouldnt work 1000 creds and make 5 billion dollars and not even change position

If the max level was in the mid 20's i believe the playing field wouldn't be so stretched out. As it is now its like playing football with touchdowns worth 77 points compared to 7.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Ok.

I dont see how that relates to the convo.

It relates perfect. As someone who was in a top crew the round before, then kept low to take IDE noone expects you to understand. This isnt about giving EVERYONE medals. Its about giving there some competition so that one round somebody doesnt win 1st and top crew, then the next take 1-20 IDE. THAT MAKES NO SENSE (not saying that this is your case)

Its not just about adding medals so the small guys have medals too. Its about making a game thats actually worth playing for EVERYONE instead of 15 people. You might think its fun winning against 20 people every single round, but to me its fucking boring.

Yea top 25 and 10 are easy as of now, BECAUSE NO ONE PLAYS. lol, ive said this a million times, how hard is it to win a game playing by yourself.

Why should one person that was top 10 the round before be ALLOWED to take 1-20 IDE. Why is that person even going for 1-20 IDE? Lol, because its an easy medal for them.

The problem is that a lot of the good people playing dont want anything evened out.

Alumni is right, this game is a blowout every single round and its boring. LOL, WC crushed the competition with no one coming close a few rounds. But doesnt that kinda seem like wasted effort. They could have easily put forth a third of the effort and still won.

LOL my point is who wants to brag about top crew if no one else is going for it. I realize this isnt the case every round, but more times than not it is.
There is simply no point to make a crew.

Pile all of the best athletes of this day in age onto one massive ass kicking team. Then watch them pummel everyone else into the ground. Sure, its fun winning. But when your playing yourselves who cares? When there is no competition, who the fuck cares?!

I wanna see 5 or more crews ACTUALLY competing for top crew. Taking away the crew bonus for the leader evened the odds a little bit, but there is still no point in running a crew unless you have top players, which are all already taken.

I dunno, maybe people would like it if there were 10 active players. That way, everyone could hog all the medals they like and brag to the other 9 about how good they are. The point is, the game is completely one-sided and for half the people who play its pointless.

Thats just my two cents
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Beast Wrote:I think IDE should be changed so it is one specific car from those ranges that is different every session. (Its only the same old 9 cars everytime already, they just dont change.) This way people wouldn't know the perfect times or have the parts list already. I should just be a featured car in each of the 9 catigories per month/session.

With that being siad....

I am absolutely certain that NO ONE that is for adding top 3 crews, is for giving new members 5-6 medals their first session. Thats just ridiculous.

On the other hand im on my 4th or 5th session, and I already have 4 medals plus another I will get this round. That is pathetic. Back in the day you could never hop into top 25 as if it were nothing.

The game of NW is set up 1st 2nd and 3rd. What is the difference for adding a 2nd and 3rd crew medal?

The number 1 crew will still be fought hard over, because thats the one that gives bonuses, unlike 2nd and 3rd.

Its like giving the winner 1 million dollars, and giving the 2nd and 3rd finishers a jenky ribbon.

as for your IDE ideas, I think they are good. The problem is, there needs to be a Noob version so people that are awesome cant just take all 9 medals, which I guarantee is what will happen.

LOL, all about them medals

Calder Sucks

Shoulda know as soon as MC Alumni posted you were close in his heels.:gayfight:

WC blew out the competition once out of its three wins...

I got 1-20 in a 6 day round, as you can see it is the only class where anyone outside of the top crew even posted a time. 1-20 was the only thing anyone had a chance for last time. Dont be stupid. Plus ive never won ANY IDE before, im the fuckin guy who you say needs a chance at it!

Maybe other people should get better so we dont have to have this welfare system. Maybe you should do something about it instead of being in a crew by your self, like getting some new guys together and running for top. Top crew as nothing to do with skill, and there are pleanty of people with no medals who are on alot.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I am absolutely certain that NO ONE that is for adding top 3 crews, is for giving new members 5-6 medals their first session. Thats just ridiculous.

Seems like you are. top 25 and top 10 are easy according to you. You want a special IDE for people who are not as good. (Which doesn't make sence this isn't the special olympics. Maybe one for non members would be good.) You wann give em a top 3 crew medal.

You knock on people for talking about medals but all you do is say how you have gotten your top ten already and start multiple threads about more medals! You prove your own arguments wrong when you talk about how easy it is to win top ten and top 25. If its so easy the noobs can win em and they will stick around. they dont need any handouts.

lol im in a crew by myself and right now I could be 4th in top crews. That says something. The only people I recruit to my crew are people just starting out. You WILL NEVER see me asking top players to join my crew, so get a clue.

Let me explain. I could give TWO shits about what medals I have. LOL I dont care about top crew or number 1. I dont care about whos car is fastest. Im just playing to have fun not for braggin rights.

Now, you say that last round no one had a chance for anything but 1-20 IDE. Funny, last session I took it easy on the racing and was above 20.

Even funnier yet, is that all 9 IDEs were filled, so how was 1-20 the only thing people could go for?

Now, you were in a top crew the round before last session. Thats exactly what im talking about is top players taking smaller ranks. This isnt about me getting IDE for myself. Its about an EVEN playing field.

Last round WC won by a long shot. The round before, the crew I was in came close, and anyone can think what they want, WE WERE NEVER GOING FOR A TOP CREW. Lol, kiro just spends a lot, so i consider that a blowout too. The round before, it was close between TWO CREWS.

Now, Id like you to read back thru my posts and pay careful attention to what I said. I said, that it has ALWAYS between 1-2 crews, most times 1.

Look thru the past winners and tell me different

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol im in a crew by myself and right now I could be 4th in top crews. That says something. The only people I recruit to my crew are people just starting out. You WILL NEVER see me asking top players to join my crew, so get a clue.

Let me explain. I could give TWO shits about what medals I have. LOL I dont care about top crew or number 1. I dont care about whos car is fastest. Im just playing to have fun not for braggin rights.

Now, you say that last round no one had a chance for anything but 1-20 IDE. Funny, last session I took it easy on the racing and was above 20.

Even funnier yet, is that all 9 IDEs were filled, so how was 1-20 the only thing people could go for?

Now, you were in a top crew the round before last session. Thats exactly what im talking about is top players taking smaller ranks. This isnt about me getting IDE for myself. Its about an EVEN playing field.

Last round WC won by a long shot. The round before, the crew I was in came close, and anyone can think what they want, WE WERE NEVER GOING FOR A TOP CREW. Lol, kiro just spends a lot, so i consider that a blowout too. The round before, it was close between TWO CREWS.

Now, Id like you to read back thru my posts and pay careful attention to what I said. I said, that it has ALWAYS between 1-2 crews, most times 1.

Look thru the past winners and tell me different

If you read my post carfully I sugested you ask newer players to join your crew. and yeah it says something that you could be in 4th it says we shouldn't give out medals for the crew that is once place ahead of one fuckin dude.

well being above 20 wont cut it for 21-30. you have to be 30 for that. And like I sadi before only people receiving 4x were able to get the higher ones.

Why because I am in a top crew should I be barred from winning medals I have never won before? And who did I fuck over by winning them? Most if not all the names on that board have been playing for as long as I have at least.

Its never going to be even some people are better at the game and some people are online for longer each day. Thats just the way it is.

Beast Wrote:Seems like you are. top 25 and top 10 are easy according to you. You want a special IDE for people who are not as good. (Which doesn't make sence this isn't the special olympics. Maybe one for non members would be good.) You wann give em a top 3 crew medal.

You knock on people for talking about medals but all you do is say how you have gotten your top ten already and start multiple threads about more medals! You prove your own arguments wrong when you talk about how easy it is to win top ten and top 25. If its so easy the noobs can win em and they will stick around. they dont need any handouts.

Lol, i was going to reply with something nasty, then i realized how simple this post was and figured you prolly wouldnt understand.

Multiple threads about medals? Please provide a link to my other post about medals. Knocking on people for talking about medals? Please provide a link to where I did this...?

What you are failing to realize is that I am not just beginning. The fact thats its easy to get top 25 and 10 is not a good thing. Its easy because no one is playing this game anymore, and because I know what im doing. I have literally done close to nothing this session and Im ranked 6th. WTF?!

The point is to give people who arent as good as everyone else or just starting out a chance and reason to play. You act like adding two little medals will ruin the game, but I have yet to see a reasonable explanation as to why.

1-20 IDE is for beginners, and I'd be expecting to see yours taken away here shortly. I certainly dont think it was designed around the idea that top players would take them all every round.

As a matter of fact, I think it specifically states in the rules thats the exact opposite of what the 1-20 is.

So other than this not being the special olympics and new medals being "stupid" what good reasons are there to NOT give lesser players a reason to play.

I think there are a lot of players that want to know why BEAST personally doesnt want them having any incentives

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM