Facebook      

Poll: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

Okay, just an idea.. If you make people not be able to compete for top crew every round.. Who's gonna play? O_o

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Okay, just an idea.. If you make people not be able to compete for top crew every round.. Who's gonna play? O_o

I dont think their idea was to make people not be able to compete for top crew. I think they were thinking something more along the lines of people who may not be members or maybe just not spenders being able to compete for something that may not be top crew but something close...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

ok i see in the poll that more people want to have more top crew medals...i dont think this is good here are some reasons as to why...lets see if this makes sense to u people who voted yes...

1) u guys think this will promote more competition, but it will do the opposite...all this is doing is giving vets more chances to get more top crew medals and more top crew leaders...the reason is simple...a lot of people that have won top crews have backed down for other people to win...placing more top crews will jus give other people to run, take 2 or 3 and not care...because they will get a top crew...which means the same thing is going to happen as of now...honestly this isnt goin to create more competition nor will it allow more people to claim medals...the same 18-30 people are going to win the top 3 spots every season...i have no doubt about that...

2) this will actually decrease the amount of people online...knowing that they dont have to actually win and only have to get top 3...people will try less and also spend less because they dont need to pass...so there is less incentive to try hard and spend...

there are more reasons, but i jus cant think of any and im bout to get off...lol...so ya...but these are 2 major reasons y i think we shouldnt...
AlKi

toooo manyy icawnssss already

i log in and all i see is icawns, i remember once it was like an honor to haf icawnssssssss

LuDe Wrote:ok i see in the poll that more people want to have more top crew medals...i dont think this is good here are some reasons as to why...lets see if this makes sense to u people who voted yes...

1) u guys think this will promote more competition, but it will do the opposite...all this is doing is giving vets more chances to get more top crew medals and more top crew leaders...the reason is simple...a lot of people that have won top crews have backed down for other people to win...placing more top crews will jus give other people to run, take 2 or 3 and not care...because they will get a top crew...which means the same thing is going to happen as of now...honestly this isnt goin to create more competition nor will it allow more people to claim medals...the same 18-30 people are going to win the top 3 spots every season...i have no doubt about that...

2) this will actually decrease the amount of people online...knowing that they dont have to actually win and only have to get top 3...people will try less and also spend less because they dont need to pass...so there is less incentive to try hard and spend...

there are more reasons, but i jus cant think of any and im bout to get off...lol...so ya...but these are 2 major reasons y i think we shouldnt...

i read this after i wrote mine.

if i had seen this first id have just said

^word.

i say yes this will boost the game bring more competion as it is not very hard to get top 3 so there cuold be 20 dif crew going for top 3 one round then the normal two going for top crew

if this idea does not happen then let me ask you this why is there 3 different classes for ide but no crew?

id rather see ide only 1 class then top 3 crew medals maybe gold silver and bronze

also to make sure the "vets" do not just over run it you can only win one of those icons every couple months so that it will not be a repeat every round of the same crew
mecca :postwhore:

Again, Bryce pretty much summed up what I meant.

Also.

LOL @ He_Hate_Me giving me a history lesson on MC.... or America. That's a good one as well.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

I see what Lude is saying, at least I think I do

Basically, no matter what medals you add to the game, greedy people will go for them just to take them.

Let me just add, Back in the day it was an honor to just have the two medals that I did have, but thats because it was an honor to work yourself up to that level.

The top 3 NW spots are dearly fought over, so why wouldnt top 3 crew spots? Also, like previously stated there are 3 IDE's that get hogged up as it is.

The point? The game you describe Lude seems a lot like what we already have. Nobody plays to have fun, they play to snatch up every medal they can have.

Im still not seeing how top 3 crews takes away from the competition, let alone people from spending and etc. If the game is literally ALL about spending and nothing else, then I must have been gravely mistaken. I thought it was about having fun.

Lol ive never bought anything more than a memby, and I think that its ridiculously easy to get top 25, and further more top 10. Back in 03, it was completely different.

The number 1 crew is still the ones who get the bonus. Top 3 get a medal, but number 1 gets a different medal along with the crew bonus for next round, and also their names colored in the next session. Number 2 and 3? they get a grimey medal.

So by all means, keep it the way it is. All im saying is, there may as well be 3 people playing and 2 crews competing.
Noone else has a reason to play other than helping out the top people. Lets all just quit

JK I'll never quit
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

The reason the crew system fails these days is because no one is playing anymore. There are only enough good players to fill one or two crews. That, to me, is boring.

I dont even bother for a top crew, I just sit in mine by myself. And honestly, I probably have a better chance at top ten crew that way. Anyways, adding new medals gives people something to fight over.

If its something that good players are going to abuse like normal, and just take every round then yes its a bad idea. Why cant people just let lower level players have something? LOL, is going for IDE 1-20 and having your medals stripped worth it?

If people had actual respect they would have no problem giving the little guys a chance. The problem is, people are too medal hungry and proud of themselves and want to destroy everyone else in every aspect that they can. BORING

If I started the game and competed a session or two and found I could win ANYTHING whether it be IDE or a number 3 crew, I would keep playing. On the other hand, if I played and saw the same people taking the same things every round like it is, Id probably up and leave.

Who wants to play a game of 50 people, where 25 control it, EVERY SINGLE ROUND.

Keep it how it is, just dont expect many new members showing up and putting in conscience effort for ANYTHING. Half the active accounts are multiples as it is.

Calder Sucks

LOL, and look at IDE. Youve got one poor guy just barely behind the guy in ID and E.

Problem? The guy in first has won multiple medals and knows exactly what hes doing. Will also most likely get medals stripped. Also was in top crew last round.

The guy who can quite beat him? Top 25 twice. Now who is more deserving of 1-20?

Intead of letting people compete, win, and then taking away the medals lets just stop them from winning in the first place and give someone else a try

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM