Facebook      

Poll: would u like to have a top 3 crew icon for game
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Crew Icon

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol, youd quit over a medal? Really?

It aint that serious. I highly doubt you spent any money to get a 1-20 IDE medal, and if you did im confused. When I said stripping medals I meant higher players that take lower IDEs.

Lol, its really pretty damn lame, but no one seems to care. Why is everyone so against giving the smaller players something! LOL, is it really going to effect your gameplay, in any shape or form?

I think he thought you meant all his medals. Why must they be GIVEN something? Why can't they work at it like everyone else. If they don't understand come onto the forums and ask for help. A forum is a place to get help. If the "smaller" players cared enough then they would join the forums to learn. That's why there is a forum in the first place.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

He_Hate_Me Wrote:lol, youd quit over a medal? Really?

It aint that serious. I highly doubt you spent any money to get a 1-20 IDE medal, and if you did im confused. When I said stripping medals I meant higher players that take lower IDEs.

Is it just me, or did anyone else think this was the way it was supposed to be set up. That way, the people who DONT spend have something to do other than get spam raced all day.

I have to say this game is lopsided and it seems as if no one notices, or cares haha. Im top ten right now at level 20! That doesnt make me proud or give me a feeling of accomplishment. It makes me sad that its so damn easy to win nowadays.

Lol, its really pretty damn lame, but no one seems to care. Why is everyone so against giving the smaller players something! LOL, is it really going to effect your gameplay, in any shape or form?

yes u said medals..i would be pissed if all my medals were stripped...and u said like before..ray at one point did do that and set up a hall of fame but ended up giving all the medals back because that was a bad idea...back then though i only had like top 25's and top crew so i didnt care...but now i would be pissed...and i did not spend anything on 1-20 IDE...

also i talked to ray and he said that he is going to remove all the 1-20 IDE's since they are suppose to b temp anyway...so i dont care..thats wat i was expecting anyway...
AlKi

Big_Bang Wrote:I think he thought you meant all his medals. Why must they be GIVEN something? Why can't they work at it like everyone else. If they don't understand come onto the forums and ask for help. A forum is a place to get help. If the "smaller" players cared enough then they would join the forums to learn. That's why there is a forum in the first place.

I just feel that people dont give a shit and dont even put forth effort, because they play a game and probably get their asses completely kicked. I dont really care. Spam racing makes this game so boring its barely worth playing, especially if you are on the short end of that stick.

I just think MC is going downhill. Everybody sells their car, so good players are left raping people way beneath them, and it gets really old. Im one of these people, but not because I have a choice. Its just the only thing to do if your actually making an effort.

To me, Id rather see people banned from 1-20, or 1-20 completely removed. Call me crazy, but I thought the point of 1-20 was for people who werent ever going to be 55+. It just seems that all people care about in this game are some silly medals that can hardly be called bragging rights.

Its just pummel pummel pummel the little guy. No wonder nobody sticks around
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  ssd > hi icon mSzura 11 3,329 12-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM