Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Ten Crew Model Ratio

Just an Idea I had, actually I kinda always thought it should be this way.
For top ten Crew model ratio on the game stats, it should be based on how many crew models you have, tied in with your current loss ratio for them.

For example, If you have 5k crew models and a 0.00 percentage, you should be in first. Meanwhile, if someone only has 100 and a 0.00 percentage, they would be below you.

Basically, I just want it to work the way it should. It seems now that it just picks random people with 0.00, which could even be people not playing.

Whoever has the most crew models and the best percentage for not losing them should be number 1.

let me know what yall think
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

ya thats it should be...but i dont see how that serves a purpose unless theres going to be a medal for it...otherwise it doesnt really matter
AlKi

yea i know what you mean, I personally think that they should have a medal for it.

Basically, its a medal for whoever has the most Crew Models in the end, which I think we all can agree takes a shit load of work.

As it is now, it completely serves no purpose. Either make it work or take it out

Calder Sucks

they should jus make a medal for top cm...not top ratio...because people lose cms...thats jus it...but its the amount u have that should determine it...
AlKi

What im saying is it should be combined. A lot of people will probably have 0.00 percent, so how would it be determined then? The medal im proposing is for having the most crew models, with the best percentage which in this case is most likely going to be 0.00.

See what I mean it cant just be based crew model percentage because you'll probably have 10 people all tie for first.

Calder Sucks

This one is a little obvious. That was the intended way for it to work, they just haven't figured out how to make it work that way. Things would have to happen, before you can use that.

Do you have a set lvl of CM's you have to have before you can be on the board?

Do you yourself, have to be a set level before you can be on the board (My personal favorite)?

If so, what levels?

Can leaving your crew, and in turn losing your CM's, allow you to get back on board?

It's not just as simple saying you have to have em, to be on there.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

No, its not as simple as you described.

I dont think it should be based on ANYTHING other than your amount of crew models INCLUDED with your percentage.

So, if all top ten people have 0.00 , they get ranked according to how many they have.
EX.
1. RacerPerson - 10,000 CMs - 0.00
2. Racerguy 4,500 CMs - 0.00
3. Racerguy1 - 4,000 CMs - 1.72

See what Im saying? I dont think you should have to be a certain level, and you couldnt just quit a crew and get back on top ten crew models, because while your ratio would be 0.00, youd have no models therefor your ratio basically means nothing.

It has to be your ratio combined with your total amount of models, not including ones that youve lost.

So say that "Racerperson" loses 1,000 crew models, he would move to second even tho he still has a higher total crew model amount, but since his percentage dropped so does he.
Ex.
1.Racerguy - 4,500 CMs - 0.00
2.RacerPerson - 9,000 CMs - 1.25
3.Racerguy1 - 4,000 CMs - 1.72

Does that make sense?

Calder Sucks

The things I referred to should be taken into consideration for it, as it'd make it more distinguished thing to have.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

So is that saying atm i am

Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):5401 / 20 (0.37%)

would i beat some1 who has 1000 and lost 0????
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:So is that saying atm i am

Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio):5401 / 20 (0.37%)

would i beat some1 who has 1000 and lost 0????

Good point. I guess it doesnt make sense for someone with 1000/0 to beat someone with 5401/20, but from what Ive been suggesting you would be ranked lower than that person on the stats.

I kinda think it should be who has the most crew models overall now, but at the same time why not most races won?

The main thing I was looking for isnt a medal or reward. I just want a working top Crew Model Ratio. The one as of now fails

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Model Happeiness. Reebar 4 2,773 09-12-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: rosannard4
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: teet
  crew name tread 28 6,297 10-23-2011, 08:42 PM