Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My vehicle data sheet thread!

Ok I am planing on going all out on a vehicle data sheet and this is the thread im gonna post it in.

My car 86 Pontiac Fiero GT I have all the resources I need to get the job done. I just want to know if I do this correctly, the car is actually going to be added in the game? cause I dont want to waste my time.

Also its gotta be as fast as the renault in the game, cause in real life all thoes mods on a fiero, all thoes weight reductions u would have urself a rocket and it would def. need a wheelie bar.. but in the game it should inleast be kept up as 1 of the fastest cars.

so ray, cres, who ever is in control of this, let me know whats up.

Also I think more vehicles should be adjusted to where they are just as fast as the renult not just the fiero but corvette, dodge charger ect ect ect ect

If you expect your car to be as fast as the Renault just because it would be in real life, you must not be familiar with the game.

Cres would be the person to talk to about making sure it gets added, but I can assure you.. The car's performance in real life has no bearing on how it performs in the game.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  READ FIRST: New Vehicle Suggestions Admin 0 2,066 03-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Official 2000 TVR Speed 12 thread Xaero 0 2,876 01-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Xaero

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon