Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how well do i hit? i think i suck and am the worst

lol ahh come on shadow u cna do it urself. and to why i would make a post like this. 1 because i can and i will. 2 i just wanted to see wut people had to say. 3 i really dont' care wut u have to say about oh why u make this stupid thread and crap. and i have been a wanted man ever sence i been playing this game lots of people get mad at me for hitting certain people. so just hit all ya liek don't bother me one bit and i haven't been able to play last few days much but i have it up to 42 hits and 1 stolen car. thats not bad for me not my best. and officer do u spend? u probably do but i don't so yea i do suck compared to u
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

dude, i think ur prolly the best HI'r in the game right now!

right up there with skogey and dan d :ooo:
*insert signature here*

you just about suck cock. i have hi'ed like the last 3 days. and i got like 15 hits. and i have been working and racing also. once u get 1000+ HI's then come back and make a post.
Noahs_ark

oh i do spend some but lets add it up here

Stolen Cars: 100
Home Invasions: 137

95 more HIs and 99 more cars and yeah ive got probably alot more than you on free credits also

im glad u guys actually responding. it don't bother me u guys think i suck no biggy. "i no i suck" i just wanted to see how bad u guys thought i was its all cool im not taking it personal. but no im not the best im liek the worst there is and now its offical lol lemme go put that as my sig. "mc's worst hitter of all time" one moment plz

well now dont go off the deep end there buddy your sure as hell not the worst lol

lol well its been taken care of check out the new sig lol and i personally do wish i was better but every thing all the " i guess legends of hiing or wut ever u wanan call them" everything they tell me combos and [censored] i cna't ever get to work lol so i have to stick to to main diff combos i think 1 is 225 credits and the other is like 272 credits. but lol i remember hereing back like 4 5 sessions ago peopl said if u don't spend getting around 60 hits is pretty good for not spending and thats hittign the whole session if u see i haven't hit the whole session. maybe next session i'll just stick to hitting and see wut i can do im sayign maybe sence i have like 43 hits now and i skipped the first 7 days lol and theres still like 8 days left uhh id say i might be able to get 60 70 lol thats enough for me not for u guys but enough for me.

i know people who go 100 + without spending and one of them just started HIing last session

Quote:lol well its been taken care of check out the new sig lol and i personally do wish i was better but every thing all the " i guess legends of hiing or wut ever u wanan call them" everything they tell me combos and [censored] i cna't ever get to work lol so i have to stick to to main diff combos i think 1 is 225 credits and the other is like 272 credits. but lol i remember hereing back like 4 5 sessions ago peopl said if u don't spend getting around 60 hits is pretty good for not spending and thats hittign the whole session if u see i haven't hit the whole session. maybe next session i'll just stick to hitting and see wut i can do im sayign maybe sence i have like 43 hits now and i skipped the first 7 days lol and theres still like 8 days left uhh id say i might be able to get 60 70 lol thats enough for me not for u guys but enough for me.

thats why they tell you to take time and work it a bit and figure out your own stuff .... build off of what they tell you
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does 2x Experience Suck? Here is your answer. calder12 29 5,286 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  you all suck XxPakixX 11 2,743 10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  recruiters suck ass!!!!!!!! Dyna 31 6,806 03-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon